12

I wake up to see Steve holding me in his arms as Bucky has Tony pinned to the wall and his metal arm ripping out Tony's arc reactor.

I whimper and reach to the back off my head only to see blood coating my fingers.

"Shhh, its gunna be okay, baby. " Steve tells me moving hair out of my face and rocking me. I move out of Steve's lap as I see Bucky's arm get blown off and Steve runs to protect him. I feel something build in my chest and I get this strong urge to scream so I do. I scream, as load as I can and everyone fly's away from each other.

I cry as I crawl over to Bucky whos laid limp on his back. Steve and Tony get up and start fighting again as tears escape my eyes and trail down my cheeks, sobs bubble up from my chest.

I hide my face in his chest as I sob not knowing how to help, not knowing if I can. Bucky wraps his arm around me and I feel a hand on my head. Looking back I see Tony on the floor and Steve patting my head. I get off of Bucky as Steve helps him up.

"That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!" Tony yells and I spit back at him.

"Your father made it for him. And you defiantly don't deserve it either." I tell him. Steve drops the shield and takes my hand in his as we walk out.

As we are all walking we see the man in the cat suit, Steve gets ready to fight but the cat man raises his hands." I'm not here to fight. I'm here to help your friend." He says and takes off his mask.

"I know he didnt kill my father. I found who did it and he is now sitting in a cell, let me apologize and help." Cat man says and Steve looks over to Bucky and Nods.

We are soon taken on a plane that takes us to Wakanda. 

It took a while for Bucky to recover but they built him a new arm and Bucky is recovering well. We went back to New York and Steve bought us a small apartment. And when I say small, I mean small. One bedroom two bath a small kitchen and a Livingroom. We share a bed in the single bed room the boys like to cuddle me, and I love how being in their arms makes me feel safe.

They hate it when I clean or cook. They are persistent on taking care of me. But I wouldn't have it any other way, even though I do miss everyone.

(Things are gonna not go as the movie goes because I dont want it too. But it will still be good and Steve, Bucky and Doves relationship will develope faster now and there will be more smut.)

(Not edited)