3

I wake up and look around confused. I flinch when I see a man in the room he looks familiar.

"Do I know you?" I ask him grabbing my journal.

"I'm Furry." he says and I frown flipping through the pages.

"Like angry?" I ask not seeing him in the Journal. I add him to a blank page. He chuckles.

"Yes like angry." He says and I nod.

"Where's Steve and Natty?" I ask him and he clears his throat.

"They were on a mission. They are on there way back now." He says and I nod with a frown.

We walk out and I see Nat.

"Natty!" I yell and run and jump into a hug. She laughs but groans.

"Careful kid I was shot remember?" She asks but I frown.

"I'm sorry." I say and her smile disappears but comes back.

"Come on kid." She says holding out her hand to me.

"Where we going?" I ask with a smile.

"On an adventure." She says and I smile and nod.

Me and Nat move around as she teaches me how to use a gun and self defense skills. Nat goes on missions and I stay at home talking into an ear piece giving her information, joining her on easy less stressful missions. Natty kept me a secret in the fight of Ultron. But she talks about the Avengers all the time.

There are two men in my head. Natty wont let me look in my Journal she want me to figure it out on my own. I try but all I can get is a shield and bird wings.

"Hey I'm going on a mission with Steve, Sam and Wanda, Do you need anything before I leave?" Nat asks and I shake my head as she leaves. I wait 10 minutes before I sneak out through a window. New York is a big place and I'm gonna explore it.

Ok exploring New York. Bad Idea. Really bad, especially for someone with a shitty memory.

I look up at a really big tower as I walk and bump into someone. A girl with brown hair.

"I'm so sorry." I say my voice wobbly.

She grabs my shoulders." Are you ok? You look lost." She says and I nod as the tears escape.

"I am. I don't think I was supposed to leave, but I cant remember. I think someone's waiting for me at home but there face is blurry. I-I have short term memory loss. I shouldn't have left." I say in a panic." I cant- I cant remember anything." I say gripping my long blond hair.

"Hey, hey, hey. Its okay. I'll help you. Come up with me and my friends and I will help you find yours." She says I nod with a sad smile.

"Thank you." I tell her. She takes me to an elevator and it opens and I hear a women speak.

" I wanted her to remember Sam and Steve so I took her journal she wont be able to find her way home, I should have let her keep her journal!" A panic voice yells.

"Nat?" I ask and run around the corner.

I hug the redhead from behind and sob into her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left. I'm sorry." I sob out. She pulls away and turns to me pulling me back into a hug.

"Stupid! You know you didn't have you journal. Why would you leave?!" Natty asks and pulls away to hold my face in her hands.

"I-I don't know. I forgot you." I say gripping her wrist." For a second I couldn't remember you." I sob and she sighs pulling me into another hug. I slowly calm down and pull away to look around.

"Hey D." A man says and I frown.

"Do I know you?" I ask and he looks hurt.

"Uh. We were working on her remembering with out her journal." Nat says timidly. I see a flash of mechanical wings.

"Birdy." I say and the man smiles and nods.

"Yeah, yeah that's me!" he says excited and pulls me into a hug. I laugh at him and pull away.

I see a blond and point at him." St- um. I know you-you saved me. St-uh." I look back at Nat for help. She opens up my journal to a page with the blond man." Steve." I say and flashes of him and I go past.

"I was scared to go in the building after Natty got shot. You picked me up and I fell asleep in your arms. That was the last time I saw you." I say sadly and he nods with a sad smile.

"I missed you." he says and pulls me into a hug.

"I-"I look around to everyone else and skim through my Journal. Nat stops the pages.

"You don't know them. I wrote them down but you never saw them so there's no pictures." She says and I nod. I clear my throat as I see the pages that has information but no pictures.

"Vision , red guy." I read and glance at the only red guy in the room. Steve chuckles as he walks closer to see. "Wanda, brown hair green eyes and red wisps of power?" I question at the end and smile.

Looking up I see the women who helped me have red wisps of power surrounding her hand." Now that's cool." I say pointing at her with a big smile. She chuckles along with others.

"What does it say about me? A man says stepping up. I raise a brow." Right not used to people not knowing me, Tony stark, Playboy, billionaire-" I cut him off.

"Asshole." I read and Nat covers her mouth as Wanda and Sam openly laugh. Steve looks at me with a smile.

"Now that's just rude." Tony says and sits down.

(Edited)