21

I wake up and look around to see Steve is the only one in bed with me, he's on his phone. I grunt and push it out of his hand with a smile and crawl onto his lap. He smiles at me.

"Hey baby." He tells me moving the hair out of my face.

"Bucky?" I ask eyeing his naked chest.

"Training with Sam." He tells me and I reach out to run my finger down his chest.  I hum and follow my finger with my eyes, Steve chuckles.

I get to his sweatpants and tug on them. I look up to see Steve with wide eyed." Off." I tell him and pull his pants off his legs I lean in and kiss his neck, I rub my self against his length needing the friction and let out little moans. He flips us over and slowly undresses me untill we are both naked. He runs the tip of his cock along my folds making me squirm.

"Please daddy." I whine out and his eyes darken before he shoves himself inside me. I shout out at the pain and pleasure it brings. He doesn't slow down he continues to pound into me at a fast pace and i moan into his ear as i grip his back digging my nails in as my eyes roll back.

"Cumming." I say breathlessly he growls and his hips pound into me sloppy and after i cum I feel his cum coat my walls.

He slips out of me and lays on his back catching his breath.

"Good morning baby." Steve says looking at me with a smirk. I blush and lean in for a kiss.

Me and Steve showered together, steve washing us both, we get out and dressed and walk into the living room to see Bucky frowning concentrated on cooking.

I smile as we make our way over.

"Good morning Bucky." Steve announces

"Goof morning." Bucky day back but my tummy twist as I smell bacon. I whimper at the sight of it and dash to the bathroom

"Doll?!" Bucky shouts after me as I throw up into the toilet.

Bucky and steve come in the smell of Bacon cling to them making me gag.

"Get out!" I snap at them and they look at me wide eyes as I puke into the toilet.

"Baby?" Steve calls and crouches next to me but i push him away.

"You both stink." I whimper. The walk out and I soon hear a knock on the door.

Nats red head of hair peaks on in and she smiles at me gently.

"I thought you loved bacon?" Nat says with a teasing smile and I grimace.

She pulls out a box and opens it pulling out a stick.

"Can you do me a favor and pee on this? I just want to check something." Nat tells me and points to were I need to pee on the stick. I huff but sit on the toilet properly and pee on the stick. Putting the cap on I hand it to Nat who waits 5 minuets before looking at it again. When she does her eyes widen.

"Positive." She whispers." Steve! Bucky!" She yells making me flinch.

They come barreling in and she shows them the stick.

"I think it'll be best if Bruce takes a look at her." Nat tells them and Steve nods with wide eyes.

"What's going on? " i ask scared.

"Nothing bad. There's just a baby growing in your belly." Nat tells me.

"Is that good?" I ask shakily looking to Bucky and Steve.

"That's great doll." Bucky says with a soft smile.

I reach my arms out to him and he picks me up taking me to Bruce's lab.

Bruces checks on me and tells us me and the babys healthy.

"How far long?" Steve asks.

"6 weeks. So. Whos the dad?" Bruce asks and Steve looks to Bucky.

"That was all you punk." Steve says and Bucky raises his eyes.