16

Waking up I pitch a fit. I had nightmare the whole night and walking into the kitchen to hear all the avengers are going on a mission including Steve makes me very upset. Me and Bucky had to stay behind while we worry about everyone else.

I wrap my arms around Steve's leg with a pout as I sit my bottom on his foot. He sighs looking down at me with a stern look.

"I have to go Dove." Steve tells me his voice hard. Steve has always been the stricter one between him and Bucky. Steve was stern until it came to punishment always chickening out, Bucky was playful until punishment then he turns cruel, loving my whimpers of pain.

"No, if I get up you'll leave." I tell him and he sighs rubbing his face.

"Bucky, I need help I've been trying for twenty minutes." Steve calls out and I grip his leg tighter. I whimper and hide my face hide his leg. I hear heavy footsteps then a grunt. Hands slip under m arms and pull. Them being stronger he eventually detaches me from Steve. I'll make him regret it.

I start screaming and kicking my legs, Steve's eyes widen with a wince as Bucky places me down and glares at me.

"Go." Bucky growls at Steve.

"No, Daddy! No." I yell sobbing. I flop onto my back as I yell and kick like a child throwing a tantrum over a chocolate bar they want in a store.

Steve's face gets taken over with heartbreak and he sighs his head falling. " I cant." Steve says walking over and picking me up. My sobs turn into small cry's, I can feel Bucky glare on the back of my head he try's to rip me from Steve but I let out a yell making him pull away.

"Leave her Buck." Steve says rocking me as I try to catch my breath. Steve sits on a chair.

"Steve, she'll do that every time you try to leave knowing she can get away with it you need to leave." Bucky try's to tell Steve my plan. I let out a small yawn and suck on Steve's neck hoping to distract him. Steve hums at Bucky not listening to him causing Bucky to scoff.

Suddenly I'm snatched from Steve and thrown over Bucky's shoulder. I yell but It turns into a loud cry of pain when Bucky slaps my butt.

"Bucky! You hurt her!" Steve yells and pulls me from her. He sighs rocking me. Steve and Bucky yell at each other as I sob, chocking on my hiccups. Steve calms me down but with a sigh he sits me in a corner on my knees.

"Baby, you keep your head in the corner until me and Bucky come get you, your in time out me and Bucky need to talk in the other room, can you d that for me?" Steve ask gently. I nod and lean my head into the corner as I sniffle.

Steve takes Bucky who stomps to the room. 5 minutes later Steve and Bucky come out the room, Bucky still angry looks calmer.

"Face the corner." Bucky tells me his face going blank. I do as told as they sit down and watch TV for another 5 minutes.

"Baby, come here." Steve calls out. I get up rubbing my eyes and sit on Steve's lap laying my head on his chest.

He sighs and runs his fingers in my hair.

"You cant throw tantrums like that, the team really needed me today and I couldn't go with them, that's not fair on them, they were counting on me, Dove." I pout and nod.

"I'm sorry, I don't want you to leave daddy." I tell him and he sighs.

"I know but I'll need to leave sometimes." He says and I nod

I look at Bucky feeling his stare burn wholes into my skull." I'm sorry." I tell him. He huffs and looks away causing me to whine.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." I tell him and he glances at me before walking away.

This time I huff.

" Go talk to Daddy." Steve says and I nod following Bucky into his own room.

I sit next to him at the end of the bed.

"Your lucky Steve is soft I would have spanked your ass red." Bucky growls. I whimper. I slowly stand up and shakily lay over Bucky's thighs in spanking position.

I grip his thighs when he pulls my skirt up, he rubs my butt over my underwear.

"Hmm, now your a good girl?" Bucky asks. I don't say anything and he lands a slap. I yelp.

"Yes , daddy." I say knowing that's what he was looking for. he hums.

"Count."

Slap"1" slap"2" slap "3" Slap"4" slap"5"

I whimper feeling my ass throb. At number three he switch from flesh hand to metal backing it sting even more.

He rests his cold metal hand on my heated cheeks. I arch my butt into his hand, the cool soothing the heat.

He pulls me up and wipes my tears. "My good girl." He says before kissing my lips.

(Not edited)