4

Natty takes me to her room in the tower and gives me a black dress with a black coat.

Peggy Carter's died. Steve known her a long time ago. Nat figured we'd meet him at the funeral and she'd dump me on him as she went to sign something somewhere.

I sigh. Todays a bad memory day.

At the end we walk through the church and over to Steve who was the last one there. They talk as I look around. Confused.

"I'm off to Vienna for the signing of the accords. There's plenty of room on the jet." Nat tells Steve and he sighs. " Just because it's the path of least resistance doesn't mean its the wrong path." Nat continues." Staying together is more important then how we stay together."

"What are we giving up to do it?" Steve asks" I'm sorry Nat, I cant sign it."

"I know." Nat tells him.

"Then what are you doing here?" He asks.

"We didn't want you to be alone." Nat says and I take Steve's hand.

"Did someone die?" I ask and Nat sighs, Steve looks at me sadly with a nod." Oh, I'm sorry." I say and look down.

"Its alright kid. Today is just a bad memory day, she has them sometimes." She tells Steve at the end." You mind if she stays with you. I don't want to risk losing her in Vienna." Nat says and Steve squeezes my hand with a smile.

"Sure." he says and I give him a smile.

(Edited)