8

Steve and Sam go off to talk after Bucky tells them about the other winter soldiers.

I sigh and rub my head as memories of the red head pop in my head. Her laughing, eating, fighting, her sitting and watching Tv, she meant something to me and I her but what?

"You ok?" Bucky asks moving hair out of my face I frown and lean away from him, his face downturns.

"I'm thinking." I tell him and fiddle with the ruby neckless around my neck having no clue on how it got there.

"About what?" Bucky asks with a frown and I sigh.

"My memory is a giant puzzle with a million pieces that are constantly being pulled apart and rearranged... I'm trying to put them in the right spots." I let out a frustrated sigh and stand up and pace." Its like all the pieces go to different puzzles and they don't fit!" I yell and punch a wall.

"Hey!" A voice yells but I zone out getting pulled into a memory.

"Dove the damage to your brain is severe. Your memory will never be at 100 percent function but you will always be stronger than you think." A man says his face a blur.

I sigh." If I cant remember then how will I become better?" I ask him and he crouches down to be my height in the chair I'm sitting in.

"Because you are a winter soldier, one of the strongest. Use your strength and if you are to remember anything that will be to fight." He says righting in my Journal, in the back and glues down a piece of paper to cover it.

I fade back into reality and see Steve standing in front of me holding my head in his hands as Bucky holds my healing hands.

"Where's my journal?" I ask pushing them away. I drop to my knees on the floor in front of my journal I flip to the back and hold my hand out." I need a knife." I tell them. I wait a second but don't feel a weight. I look up to see the boys looking at each other." Please?" I ask desperately. Sam sighs but gives me a knife. I carefully cut the back open to see more paper.

I scoff and tears come to my eyes as I see a flash drive. My memories. "Dove, born 1762." I say out loud and sigh. Steve and Bucky come over to read. " Telekinesis, teleportation, persuasion, Trajectory Manipulation, mind walking, what the hell is this?" I say reading over some of my supposed powers.

" Dove, we can figure all this out later, I promise but right now we have to go." Steve says and holds out his hand to me. I sigh and take it. We leave and go into a car. Steve driving, Sam in the passenger seat and me behind Steve, Bucky sits next to me holding my hand and playing with my fingers.

Steve stops under a bridge where another car is and I tense. "Where are we?" I ask and Steve looks back at me with a gentle smile.

"To see a friend. She's gonna help us out a bit." he says and gets out the car telling us to stay here. With a sigh I watch Steve and the blond woman as I play with the knife Sam gave me earlier.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asks Sam.

"No." I scoff and sit on the center consul and nod to Bucky so he can move to my side that has more space.

I look over at Sam." That wasn't nice." I tell him and he smirks at me.

Steve looks into her trunk and she walks over and grabs his hand in hers but he pulls away and backs away from her. She frowns but nods as he says something.

Steve takes what's in her trunk and walks back to the car. Bucky picks me up and sits me in his lap as Steve enters and drives us to the airport.

Once driving into the parking lot of the air port we find a white Van and park next to it then we all pile out. Bucky holds my hand and stands me a little bit behind him to keep me safe.

"Cap." A guy with a leather jacket and spikes hair calls out to Steve.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had another choice." Steve says shaking his hand.

"Hey man your doing me a favor." The man says and I look over his shoulder to see a familiar face.

"Wanda!" I say Happily she smiles when she sees me and I run over and give her a hug. She chuckles and strokes my hair. I frown as we pull away.

"I know you. But I cant remember how." I tell her and she gives me a small smile.

"It wasn't anything special." I smile at her accent.

Steve looks over and takes my hand pulling me into his chest which I lean my head on his chest.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve tells Wanda.

"It was time I get off my ass." She says and I giggle. Gripping the back of Steve's shirt with my free hand.

"How about our other recruit?" Steve asks the man.

"He's rerin' to go." He says going back to the truck and opening the sliding door." Had to put a little coffee in him... but he should be good." The slam of the door makes the brown haired man flinch up.

"What time zone is this?" He ask stumbling out the car.

He sticks his head out to Steve and shakes his hand, I back away from them not knowing the guy and not trusting him. I walk back over to Bucky with my arms out he chuckles and pulls me into a hug.

We snuggle for a bit when he speaks up." We should get moving." Bucky says and I groan and tighten my grip but I flinch and let go when an alarm goes off and people speak Russian on the intercom." There evacuating the airport."

"Stark." Sam says and I sigh.

"Suit up." Steve tells us and I pout.

"I don't wanna fight." I mumble so on one else can hear.

(Edited)