11

"We got heat signatures." Stark says walking the halls with his blasters ready.

"How many?" Steve asks as I hold my arms out to him, he gives me a smile and takes me from Bucky. Bucky raises his gun.

"One."

Lights turn on as we walk into the room and I wrap my arms around Steve tighter.

I jump when an unknown voice speaks up." If its any comfort, they died in their sleep." We walk closer to see a male in one of the tubes with a bullet wound in his head.

"Did you really think I wanted more of you?" The voice asks. I tap Steve's arm and he puts me down but keeps me close. "I'm grateful to them, though. They brought you here." A light turned on and we see a man in a metal box. Steve throws his shield at him but it bounces off and fly's back to Steve.

I slowly walk closer." Please, Captain. The Soviets built this chamber to withstand the launch blast of UR-100 rockets."

"I'm betting I can beat that." Tony speaks up.

"Oh, I'm sure you could Mr. Stark. Given time. But then you'd never know why you came."

"You killed innocent people in Vienna just to bring us here?" Steve asks him standing behind me once I reach the glass. The man smiles at me and gives me a finger wave. I go through my Journal and find his face , Zumo. Doesn't say much.

"I've thought about nothing else for over a year. I studied you. I followed you. " Steve wraps his arm around my waist." But now that your standing here, I just realized... there's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes." He says and I furrow my brows confused and Crain my neck to look up at Steve but pout when I cant see his eyes very well.

"How nice to find a flaw." Zumo says and I grumble.

"There pretty eyes." I say and cross my arms, Steve's arm tightens around me and Zumo chuckles while pointing at me.

"They are aren't they." He asks me.

"Your Sokovian." Steve says putting Zumo's attention off me and back onto him." Is that what this is about?" Steve asks.

"Sokovia was a failed state long before you blew it to hell. No. I'm here because I made a promise." Zumo tells him.

"You lost someone?" Steve states more then asks.

Zumo clicks his tongue " I lost everyone." He says with a nod." And so will you."

Steve turns to the computer Zumo turns on.

"An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. But one which crumbles from within? That's dead. Forever." He says and we all turn to the video.

"I know that road." Tony says and I watch confused." What is this?" Tony shouts to Zumo.

In the video a car crashes, and a motorcycle shows up behind it. Bucky gets out and grabs the man who was getting out the car. He kills the man and puts him back in the car then walks around and kills the wife. I freeze shocked. He points the gun at  the camera and I jump with a whimper when the gun goes off.

Bucky grabs my hand and I shakily pull it away.

Steve stops Tony from charging at Bucky and Bucky gently moves me out the way. Tony whispers to Steve something I cant hear but I slowly move away from what's about to break out into a fight. I jump when my back hits cold metal. I look up to see Zumo smile down at me.

I yelp when Tony blasts Steve and Tony and Bucky start fighting. I run over to Steve and help him up. Steve throws his shield at Tony and I teleport behind him when he looks back and kick him off of Bucky. 

Steve hits Tony with his shield again and Tony knocks him back down and locks his legs together as I help Bucky up. He punches tony and Tony fly's lifting Bucky with him and pinning him to a wall.

My fingers twitch as the green wisps surround them and I yank Tony off of Bucky and across the room. 

I turn to Bucky as he falls to the floor.

"Are you alri-" The sound of Tony's blasters interrupt and I look back to see it heading towards me.

"Dove!" Steve yells but I'm too late. It hits me and I close my eyes as pain fills me and my back hits a wall hard along with my head. My world slowly turns black as the fighting continues around me.

(Not edited)