10

I wake up in a fancy looking cell dressed in a blue prison suit and I sigh.

"Hank Pym always said you never can trust a stark." I hear what sounds like Lang say. I stand from the bed and look around.

"Who are you?" A man says and I see my Journal on the table and pick it up and start flipping through.

"How's Rhodes?" Sam asks and I tense as I see a picture of Rhodes in my journal and wince. I tried to kill him.

"They're flying him to Columbia Medical Tomorrow... so fingers crossed." The guy says again and I frown. "What do you need? They feed you yet?"

"You're the good cop now?" Sam asks him and I sigh and sit on the edge of my bed and play with my hair.

"Im just the guy that needs to know where Steve went." The man says and I scoff as I walk to the glass.

"And we're the people not going to tell you." I speak up.

The man walks over to my cell.

"Dove?" Sam calls out. "How you feeling girly?"

"Fine." I tell Sam and glare at Tony Stark.

"You'll have to torture us before you can get us to talk." I tell him and he does something to his watch.

"Well I just knocked the A out of their AV. We got about 30 seconds before they realize it's not their equipment." He says and pulls up a picture of passed out man.

"Just look, because that... is the fellow who was supposed yo interrogate Barnes. Clearly I made a mistake. Sam I was wrong." Tony says talking to me and Sam.

"That's a first." Sam says.

"Cap is definitely off the reservation... but he's about to need all the help he can get." He says looking between me and Sam. "We don't know each other very well."

"You don't have to..." Sam says and I tense.

"Sam." I say warningly.

He sighs." Look, I'll tell you, but you have to go alone and as a friend." Sam tells him.

"Easy." Stark says and I close my eyes and lean my head against the glass.

When Sam gets done I call him over.

"Stark. How are you travelling?" I ask him and he comes over with furrowed brows.

"Helicopter why?" he asks and I smirk. I'll see you there.

" No reason." I glance at my journal and see teleportation and illusions.

I work hard to make an illusion of my self and teleport to the helicopter. I hide in the back where no one can see me. When the helicopter rises and is out of the compound I jump into the seat next to Stark and he jumps with wide eyes as I smirk.

He sighs." What happens if I try and take you back?" he asks and I shrug.

"I kick your ass, tear your suit apart and make my way to Steve and Bucky on my own." I tell him and he nods with another sigh and a shake of his head.

He presses a button and his suit attaches to him he grabs me as he fly's out and to Steve and Bucky.

We reach a bunker in snowy terrain and we enter." stay close." Stark says and I roll my eyes.

"Duh." I say and his suit whips around to look at me and I can only guess that he's glaring. We continue to move forwards and soon find Bucky and Steve.

I squeal when I see them and push stark out the way. Steve stands with wide eyes and I jump into his arms.

"You helped her get out?" He asks Stark as I tuck my head in his neck. Stark scoffs.

"No. I actually don't know how she did it but she did it all on her own." He tells him. I pull away from Steve and go to Bucky. He gives me a smile and kisses my head before pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you guys and prison is boring." I tell them and Bucky chuckles and pats my head.

"You seem a little defensive." Stark says and I pull away from Bucky so I can see.

"Its been a long day." Steve says with his shield raised.

" At ease soldier. I'm not currently after you." Stark says.

"Well then why are you here." Steve asks and I get bored and play with Bucky's metal fingers.

"Can you feel it?" I ask as I continue to play. He gives me a soft smile and a nod. I smile.

"Cool." He chuckles at me and taps my nose with his flesh hand.

I go back to listening to Steve and Tony.

"Ross has no idea I'm here. I'd like to keep it that way. Otherwise I have to arrest myself." Tony says and he leans against a wall.

"Well, that sounds like a lot of paperwork." Steve says and I giggle. I turn back to Bucky and raise my arms. He looks down at me in amusement but picks me up anyways. I Nuzzle my nose into his neck and he lets out a small growl.

"I'm tired, its been a long day." I tell him and he rubs my back.

"I know baby, I'm sorry." He says, his voice low and husky. I hum and play with his hair.

Steve comes over and moves the hair out of my face and leaves a kiss on my cheek and Bucky starts to walk with me in his arms.