3

You get off of the plane and make your way down the runway as you drag your luggage behind you.

You make your way into the airport and walk to the nearest coffee place.

You order a large coffee before making your way throughout the airport to get to the exit so you can get to your hotel room.

Your next flight isn't for another day so you can take the day off to just relax and get some solid sleep.

As you walk throughout the airport, you notice all of the designer clothing stores in the airport. This causes you to glance around, looking to see what stores you could stop by to browse and have fun.

You see the Fendi store and walk in and begin browsing.

"Ah, fancy seeing you here." You hear next to you. This causes you to turn your head to look at the person talking to you.

Shouldn't he be doing the things on Big Hit's schedule?

"Jimin?" you ask, furrowing your eyebrows.

He grins at you as you look at him, being sure to adjust his sunglasses to cover his eyes and fix the hat on his head to cover his hair.

"Surprised to see me?" you nod your head.

"Shouldn't you be following Big Hit's schedule?" you ask. He shrugs his shoulders.

"We have about two hours of free time scheduled for today." He states before he lets out a soft sigh. "But we can't leave the airport, Jungkook showed up late the last time we had a break."

You nod your head before glancing around the store.

"Um... are you sure that your 'disguise' is going to keep you concealed?" you ask while arching an eyebrow.

He furrows his eyebrows.

He's wearing a baseball cap on his head, a pair of large, dark sunglasses, and overly baggy clothes. It's not something that will get his attention, but considering how big the boys are, you wouldn't be surprised if someone still recognized him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, most people won't recognize you," you state while looking around the store, flipping through coat hangers as you look at the clothing. "But you know ARMY." You whisper quietly.

He nods his head before glancing around.

"The store is pretty empty at least." You nod your head before picking up a coat that you'd been eyeing for a while. "Thinking of treating yourself?" he asks.

You softly smile before nodding your head.

"Yeah, I haven't really splurged on myself in a while. The last thing I bought for myself that wasn't a necessity was teeth whitener... and that was three months ago." You state.

Jimin lets out a laugh before nodding his head.

"Yeah, if you ask me, you deserve to treat yourself." He states before glancing around the store.

You furrow your eyebrows as you take a second to realize what's going on.

Why the hell does Park fucking Jimin want to talk to me when he could be relaxing right now?

"Um... Jimin?" you ask.

"Yeah?"

"Why exactly are you talking to me?" you question. Jimin looks shocked by you asking this.