27

You're sitting at your seat with headphones in your ears as you sigh before leaning back in your seat.

You cross your legs as you look out the window. You lean your head against the palm of your hand as you inhale a deep breath, seconds away from falling asleep due to boredom.

Once you're seconds away from falling asleep, you see the light of the flight attendant button going off.

You take your headphones out of your ears before setting the headphones on your lap as you start to hear the sound of the button going off as well.

Getting up from your seat, you place the headphones onto your chair and brush your hands along your skirt to make it neat again.

You make your way towards where the boys are on the plane and smile as you see that it was Jungkook who called for you.

"Hi Jungkook, what can I do for you?" You ask. Jungkook looks up at you and gives a smile before he speaks.

"Hi, Y/N. I'm sorry if I bothered you. Were you asleep?" he questions.

You shake your head.

"No, you're good. I wasn't sleeping." You say while smiling down at him.

"Oh, good." He smiles, letting out a relieved sigh before he shifts in his seat, moving his arms on his armrests. "Would you be able to get me a bottle of water?"

How cute. He was so worried about calling me over for a water?

Do these boys not realize that it's my job to cater to them?

You smile down at him.

"Sure! I can get you a water. Is there anything else that you needed me to get for you?" You ask.

He contemplates for a second before shrugging his shoulders.

"No, I think that's all." He says. You grin.

"Okay. I'll go get you a water." You say before making your way over to the area where the beverages are stored.

Once you're there, you grab a bottle of water, a cup, and a napkin.

Hm...

I know he just wants a bottle of water but maybe I should get him something else too?

Maybe some cookies?

You contemplate for a few seconds before nodding your head to yourself as you decide to grab a pack of cookies.

If he doesn't want them I could at least offer it to the other members.

You make your way back towards where he is.

"Here's your water, Jungkook." You say while smiling down at him before you place the bottle of water onto the tray in front of him. "Are you sure you don't want anything else? I grabbed some cookies for you in case you changed your mind." You say while holding up the pack of cookies, showing them to him.

He looks up at the cookies and tilts his head to the side.

After a few seconds of staring at the cookies, he shrugs and gives you a smile, his front teeth resting on top of his lower lip.

"Hm... okay, I'll take them." He says while smiling up at you. You let out a soft laugh and nod your head.

He reaches his hand up for the pack of cookies and you place it into his hand.