14

You're now on the flight, handing out drinks to the boys.

"Hey everyone, I requested that my airline gets single-use coffee packets that you can just add to your bottled water if you want to." You say as you hand out their beverages. "They just added them in this morning." You say.

"Really?" Hoseok questions as he stares up at you. "That's very sweet of you, Y/N. Thank you."

The other members smile up at you as Namjoon speaks up.

"You're always so kind to us on these flights. We really appreciate it." He says. You let out a soft laugh.

"It's my job," you say before shrugging. "Plus, I don't want my favorite musicians to have a bad experience on my airline."

"Favorite musicians, huh?" Jimin questions while looking up at you. You nod immediately without hesitating.

"Yeah. Your music is something special. It's not always talking about sex, breakups, and the cliches that every other group sings about. You guys sing about important things and that's what makes you my favorite."

You watch as the boys merely smile up at you.

You can see the love in their eyes as they look at you.

The way they look at you is how they would look at a family member who was supporting them with their dream.

You know that the reason they look at you like this is because you're an ARMY and they know that there are plenty of other supportive and kind ARMYs out in the world standing up for them and supporting them.

"So," you say, suddenly growing nervous as they stare up at you. "Would you guys want those single-use coffee packets? You can take them on the go as well if you don't want them now so you can just add it to your water bottles when you need it."

The boys immediately nod.

"Yes please." Namjoon states. You nod before bending over to get the packets that are sitting at the bottom of the cart.

Once you get the packets, you hand a few to each member.

"It's sweet of you to be worrying about us needing caffeine when you were the one who was exhausted a few minutes ago." Yoongi states.

You let out a soft laugh.

"I'm sure you're more exhausted than I am." You respond.

These words cause Jimin to tilt his head to the side.

"Y/N?" You look over at him. "Please make sure you're getting the proper rest that you need. We don't want you getting sick." He states.

You nod.

"I know," you start before shrugging. "I've been sleeping well lately, just not last night."

"You should make up for that sleep today then once we land." Namjoon states.

"Why are you all worrying about me when all of you are living off of 2 hours of sleep daily?" you question.

They all laugh.

"I wouldn't say daily." Namjoon states. "We do have rest days."

You shake your head before hearing the pilot turning on the loudspeaker to give an announcement.

It's one of the codes that the pilot uses to tell you to go back to your seat.