44

You're now sitting in the airplane seat with headphones plugged into the back of the seat in front of you as you watch a movie. This is the second and last flight to get home. You already had a short layover at the airport earlier.

You're leaning back in the chair as you think about the boys.

You're hoping that they're safely practicing in a studio or somewhere with a lot of security measures in place.

You wonder how they're all handling this situation.

I just hope no one is freaking out right now.

I know Namjoon is probably fine and so is Yoongi. Seokjin is probably worried but holding a strong front to not worry the other members. Jimin and Jungkook are probably scared. Taehyung is probably doing the same as Seokjin.

But Hoseok? I don't know.

You bite onto your lower lip and pause the movie playing in front of you to glance out of the window in the airplane.

The sky is a dark blue, almost black right now. You can barely see any clouds except when they're directly near the plane. You can't see any light outside.

Your mind immediately goes to Blue Side and the new version that Hoseok is releasing.

You smile to yourself and decide to check their Twitter to see if he's released it yet.

As you wait for the app to load, you glance around at the other passengers near you who are wearing their eye masks. They're all fast asleep with the exception of you and a man a little further in front of you on the plane. He has his laptop on his tray table and he's hunched over working on it.

Good to know I'm not the only one who's stressed out on this flight.

You let out a soft sigh before looking back down at your phone.

The app finally finished loading.

You immediately go to their profile and see that Hoseok posted the link a few hours ago. You smile to yourself as you scroll through the replies on the tweet.

As you scroll past, you see a lot of people typing in all caps, a lot of emojis, and a lot of people saying 'thank you.'

This causes you to smile as you think about how proud you are.

You saw how nervous Hoseok was when he showed you the updated song. You can only imagine how happy Hoseok was when he saw all of the positive feedback earlier.

Closing out of the app, you go into your messages and decide to send an iMessage to Hoseok.

Y/N: Hi baby. I'm on the flight and just saw that you posted the Blue Side version you played for me the other day. Everyone seems to love it as much as I do. I'm very proud of you. I'll let you know when the plane lands (should be in about an hour)

You send the message before setting your phone back down on your lap and continue to play the movie in front of you. As you stare at the screen, you find yourself relieved that you chose a comedy movie to watch rather than something that required you to actually pay attention.

Sighing, you lean further back in your seat and glance in the direction of the guy who also had his light on.

He finally shut off his light, meaning you should probably do the same for the sake of the other passengers.