23

You're now sitting on your bed, dressed in your outfit for the date.

You're wearing a cute crop top with jeans and a dark brown cardigan. You straightened your hair and left it at its natural state, which is something you don't do often due to your work uniform. You have a pair of faux diamond studs in your ears and a matching necklace dangling from your neck.

You're wearing light makeup. You have a tinted moisturizer on your face to even your complexion along with some concealer. You added a little bit of blush, mascara, and are wearing a nude-ish lip gloss on your lips.

Tucking your hair behind your ear, you wait patiently for the driver that Hoseok ordered for you to meet him at the café.

Right when the nerves are about to hit, your phone goes off.

Unknown: Hi, this is your driver, Sam. I'm outside of your hotel. Are you ready to be driven to the café?

You feel the nerves multiply as you start feeling your body starting to show the signs of nervousness.

Sweaty palms. The feeling that your stomach is about to drop onto the floor. Your teeth automatically go to bite at your lip in an attempt at distracting yourself from the nerves.

Y/N: Yes, I'm ready. I'll be right down.

You rush to grab your wristlet purse. You wrap it around your wrist and quickly stuff your phone into it along with some breath mints, your lip gloss to touch up, and a hair tie.

Making your way out of your hotel room, you lock the door behind you and then quickly rush towards the elevator to get to the hotel lobby.

Once you exit out of the lobby towards the sidewalk, you see a car parked near the front with your name on the sign.

You quickly glance at the license plate to make sure this is the correct car and eye the driver's name tag.

Once you're convinced it's them, you greet him.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." you say.

"Hi, Miss Y/N." he greets with a friendly smile before opening the car door for you.

In this moment, you realize how much effort Hoseok has already put into this date.

He got me a driver...

And he's driving a Mercedes Benz?

You look around the interior of the car and gawk at it silently as the driver begins to get into the driver's seat.

A smile finds its way on your face.

He really is trying to impress me, huh? He didn't have to rent out an expensive car just to drive me to our date. I don't care about material things like this, I'm attracted to him for his sunshine personality.

"We're almost there." The driver suddenly speaks up.

You snap out of your thoughts and realize that the car had been moving during your entire time thinking.

Glancing up, you see the buildings passing you by as the driver heads down the street in the direction of the café.

After another 9 minutes of driving, you watch as he turns into a parking lot and puts the car into park before getting out to open the door for you.

You immediately start to unbuckle your seatbelt and go to open it yourself, not wanting to burden the driver.

Sam starts opening the door and you immediately bow your head politely at him.