4

The muscular figure stares down at you as he silently waits for you to answer his question.

You snap out of your shock and shake your head immediately.

"Uh, no. No, I'm sure I'm not a sasaeng." You state. He arches an eyebrow while staring down at you.

He's wearing a lose white t-shirt and a pair of printed swim trunks. His hair isn't styled, just naturally resting over his forehead. He's bare-faced but you can see a tint of sunscreen on his face as he stares down at you.

"Relax Jungkookie, she probably just wanted to experience the LA beaches." You hear Jimin's voice. You look to your left and see Jimin rushing to your direction. "I know she's not a sasaeng because I was the one who bothered her while she was shopping at the airport."

"Hm... okay." Jungkook says before shrugging his shoulders. He bends over, reaching his hand out to you. You glance down at it before placing your hand in his as he helps you get up from the ground.

Once you're fully standing, you thank him.

"Thank you," you say before looking down at his other hand.

You see the camera that he uses for his Golden Closet Films. You tilt your head to the side before gesturing towards the camera.

"Golden Closet?" you ask.

Jungkook and Jimin's eyebrows raise as they hear you say these two words.

"How'd you know?"

"Well, it was either that or you're doing something secret." You state.

The two look at each other before nodding their heads.

"Speaking of... shouldn't you all be following Big Hit's schedule?" you question.

"We did. We had something to film today and we finished so now we have some free time."

You nod your head before you hear another voice.

"Jungkook-ah!" Namjoon's voice. You'd know that anywhere. "I found a crab. Can you take a picture of me holding it? Oh, hi, Y/N." he says while giving you a dimpled smile as he runs over.

"Hi Namjoon." You say while giving him a smile as well.

"Look." He says while stepping closer.

He has his hands pressed together with a mini crab that's crawling in his hands. You smile down at it before nodding your head.

"It's a very cute crab, Namjoon." Namjoon smiles immediately at your words before he turns to Jungkook.

Jungkook lets out a soft laugh before shaking his head.

"Alright, turn this way, hyung." He says while angling Namjoon so that the sunset is facing him. You hear the click of the lens as he takes the picture. "Got it." He says before stepping towards Namjoon, showing him the photo.

"Ah, I love it!" he says before looking over at you. "Hey Y/N, do you want a sneak peak of this picture? I probably won't post it for a while on Twitter, but you'd be the first ARMY to see it." He grins.

You nod your head before slowly stepping closer to Jungkook.

You stand at a respectful distance from the boys as Jungkook shows you the photo.