13

You let out a soft sigh as you lay down on your hotel room bed. You spread your body out to take up the whole space of the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

God, that was the longest after-flight clean up.

Your eyes subconsciously close as you take deep breaths.

When describing how you feel right now, exhausted is an understatement.

You immediately feel your breathing slowing down as you start to drift into a deep sleep, your vision of darkness turning into a dream world.

That is, until your phone goes off.

You quickly snap out of your deep sleep to reach onto the nightstand and answer the phone.

"Hello?" you ask, heart now beating quickly as you assume it's your work asking you to fill in one of your coworker's spots on a flight. You lift your upper body off of the bed, ready to get up and get dressed.

"Y/N?" you hear Jisoo. This causes you to relax, now laying back down on the bed. "Sorry, did I wake you?"

"Technically, no." you say before letting out a sigh. "I was about to fall asleep."

You hear her mumble a "shit" on her side of the line.

"Sorry about that." She states before speaking. "But now that I've got you on the phone. How are you doing?" You shrug your shoulders.

"I'm doing alright." You respond. "Since I got to hang out with you a few days ago, it helped me feel a lot better."

"That's good. How are things with the boys?" she questions.

You shrug your shoulders before looking up at the ceiling once again, mind drifting off as you think about Hoseok.

"Good! I actually just got to the hotel from their flight." You state. "I had a... different... kind of exchange with Hoseok today." You state.

"Oh?" you can hear her leaning closer to the phone, growing excited at you saying this. "How so?"

"He just seemed different today." You state. "First, the boys started asking me who my bias is and wouldn't let me drop the topic until I admitted it was Hoseok. Then, Hoseok was telling me about how he's planning on doing something cool with one of the songs that I told him I loved. Finally, Hoseok gave me a hug on his way out of the plane today."

Jisoo's side of the line goes quiet for a few seconds.

She's still quiet, which causes you to furrow your eyebrows.

"Jisoo? You there?" you question.

"Oh, yeah, I'm still here. Sorry about that." She says. "Was just thinking about how this sounds like something boys do in school when they like a girl."

You roll your eyes.

"They just said they had a bet going to see who's the most chosen as ARMY's bias." You state before moving your arm so that your hand is in front of you. You gently bite onto the nail of your thumb before speaking again. "And the hug was just a friendly hug I'm sure. I'm most likely just overthinking it because he's my bias and I have a little crush on him." You state.

"Little? You might want to use a more accurate word, Y/N." she responds sassily. "You painted your ARMY bomb to look like Hope World."

You think for a moment before nodding your head.