40

You're now anxiously waiting at the gate for the boys while biting onto your lower lip.

God, I hope everything is okay.

I hope they're not in trouble for leaking that song title to me.

You glance over at the coffee shop to see if Yoongi is there.

But to no avail, he's not.

Sighing, you reach for your coffee and start taking more sips of the caffeinated beverage.

"Could sure use one of those." You hear a voice near you, causing you to look up at the person speaking. You raise your eyebrows when you see that Bang PD is standing in front of you.

"Oh, hi, sir." You say before setting down your coffee and giving your best polite smile. Gesturing towards the coffee shop you just looked at, you speak again. "That's where I got mine. There's no line so it should be quick." He nods his head before glancing over there.

"Ah, I'll be sure to do that after I have a word with you." This statement causes you to raise your eyebrows as you stare over at him.

"Oh... of course. What did you need to talk to me about, sir?" you ask.

He lets out a slow sigh, which causes your stomach to drop.

Oh no.

It's happening. I'm getting fired from being their flight attendant, aren't I?

You gulp as you stare at him, anxiously awaiting for what he's going to say.

"We have a problem."

"What's the problem?" you immediately question.

"When you came to set the other day, we had something bad happen."

"On set?" you question. "For Run?" he nods.

"The sasaengs outside got a view of your car and now they're trying desperately to figure out who was in the car."

Your heart drops.

"Oh my gosh..."

I'm going to be mauled to death.

By a group of crazy people.

"Thankfully, we were able to prevent them from tracking down any information about who was in the car. However, this creates some issues with your relationship."

You stare at the man, heart speeding up as you grow more nervous with this conversation.

"Am I fired from being their flight attendant?" you immediately question. "If it means that'll make everyone safe, I can."

He pauses for a moment, thinking about your idea.

"I don't want to say that you're fired, Y/N." he says. "To be fired, you would've needed to do something bad like leak personal information or mistreat the members. So no, not fired."

"So...?" you question.

"I think until we're able to settle everything with this sasaeng situation, you should take that flight break that you chose to put on hold. It's the perfect timing to use it and it gives us time to lead the trail away from you."

You glance down at the monitor in front of you that you use to check guests into their flights.

Biting nervously onto your lower lip, you nod your head.