15

You're now in your room, laying under the covers as you relax.

The sun is still up and you wish you had enough energy to explore what Las Vegas has in store.

However, you let out a soft sigh as you pull the covers over your head.

You don't have the energy to do anything in Las Vegas right now.

You just need a good few hours of sleep and then you'll be good to go.

Pulling your blankets over your head, you use it as a shield to cover yourself from the sun that's shining into your room. You let out a soft groan as you toss and turn before getting into a comfortable spot in the hotel room bed.

Man, this job is starting to take its toll on me.

After a few minutes of just tossing and turning, you decide you can't sleep yet and need something to help.

Shouldn't have gotten a coffee earlier.

You reach your hand up to lift the blanket off of your body. Your hand finds itself on the room service phone.

Picking it up, you hold it to the side of your face as you lean onto your arm.

"Good morning, how may I help you?" the person on the other line answers.

"Good morning, can I have a cup of hot chamomile tea?" You question.

"Of course, we'll send that up in a few minutes."

"Thank you." You say before hanging up the phone.

Regretfully, you leave the warmth of your bed to get up and grab a decent amount of dollar bills from your purse to be able to tip to the person who's going to bring your tea.

After a few minutes, you hear a knock on the door and rush to the door to let them in.

The person rolls a smaller cart into the room before putting down a metal tray onto the bedside table. They then place a large tea pitcher filled with warm water onto the metal tray. They then place two teacups onto the tray and set down a small container filled with different sugar types and the tea packets.

"There you go, miss," he says before smiling at you. "Please let me know if you need anything else."

"I will, thank you." You say while giving an exhausted smile before handing him the few dollar bills as a tip.

He smiles widely as you do this and gives you a quick nod and smile before making his way out of your room.

You pour yourself a cup of tea in hopes of the tea making you tired once again to get some rest before the end of the Vegas stop so you can at least see what there is to explore in Las Vegas.

You let out a soft sigh and take a sip of the tea while choosing to open your blinds to look out at the bright city.

The sun is shining, it's hot outside, and there's a beautiful view of all of the hotels and tourist attractions from your window.

You let out a soft sigh.

"Can only imagine how pretty this view is at night." You mumble to yourself before looking around, wondering where the boys will be having their concert tonight.

There's so many cool places here for them to perform... I wonder which arena asked them to perform.

You smile to yourself at the thought of the boys getting ready for their concert tonight by practicing on the stage right about now.