53

You're now fully dressed, closing the door to the hotel room as you make your way towards the elevator of the hotel.

Once you get to the elevator, you adjust your outfit while looking at your reflection in the metal elevator. As you do so, you hear your phone going off. So, you reach into your pocket and take your phone out to look at the text message.

Hoseok 🥰: Uber's outside baby. Can't wait to see you 😍😘

Smiling, you start to type out a response.

Y/N: So excited for our date tonight 😍

Biting onto your lower lip, you feel the excitement starting to form inside of your mind. You begin to think about how fun and thrilling this date is going to be. The fact that you're going against his and your company's wishes is starting to turn you on as well.

Once you're in the lobby, you rush towards the revolving doors to meet your Uber outside.

I can't wait for this.

You see an Uber holding up your name and immediately go towards that car. Upon getting into it, you make small conversation with the driver before you finally make it to your destination.

You look up and see the entrance to the museum.

Not surprisingly, you see that the outside of the museum is empty due to people already being inside.

You get out of the car and the Uber stays there. The driver immediately rolls down their window, a look of concern present on his face as he sees that it's empty outside. There's also no one outside, which makes it look even more suspicious. Due to this, he decides to speak up.

"Um... are you sure this is the location where you meant to go?" he questions. "There's no one outside and this doesn't look too safe."

You're about to speak before you hear a familiar voice coming from a little further down the sidewalk.

"Y/N!" You look towards the direction of the voice and see a tall man dressed in a black hoodie, black jeans, wearing sunglasses and a face mask. You arch an eyebrow, not moving and staying close to the car as you let yourself process the voice of the person.

After a few seconds, you realize that it's Yoongi standing there. Letting out a soft laugh, you shake your head and run your fingers through your hair before turning to face the driver.

"I know him, don't worry. Thank you for making sure I'm safe though, we need more people like you." You say while giving him a friendly smile. You see his body physically relax as he nods his head, now calm that he knows that you're safe and with someone you know.

"Okay, good." He states. "I'll be back to pick you up at 1AM." He states. "I'll be doing other rides between now and then, so if anything with your ride changes, please let me know." He says while handing you his card with his information on it.

You gladly take the card and nod your head before tucking the card into your pocket.

"Thank you." You say before waving as he starts to drive away once Yoongi steps closer to you. You smile over at Yoongi as he gestures for you to walk with him.

You begin to walk with him as he leads the way towards the next destination.

"So, if we're trying to be sneaky, how are you able to go out?" you question while looking over at Yoongi as he walks with you. He lets out a soft laugh before looking over at you as he walks.