20

You're now in your room the next day, legs sore from walking around the new city that you're in.

The concert starts in 2 and a half hours.

You just got out of the shower and are now applying hair products into your damp hair while simultaneously trying to choose an outfit for the show.

Pulling clothing pieces out of your luggage one by one, you're slowly making a mess of your hotel room as you try to decide what to wear.

You have a lot of cute clothing but you're not sure how the weather will affect you while you're screaming and dancing along to the music. That, combined with the fact that your seats are front row, you're almost certain that the lights shining on the boys will make the area where you're at even hotter.

Sighing, you lift two completely different tops.

One is a more floral crop top while the other is a loose black t-shirt that you can see yourself wearing as a dress for the night with a pair of sneakers.

Do I dress girly today or no?

You bite onto your lower lip before shaking your head as you make the decision to go with the black t-shirt.

Immediately putting it on, you finish styling your hair and add a chain belt around your waist for a little touch of jewelry. You apply some silver hoop earrings to match the chain belt before nodding your head as you look over yourself in the mirror.

Immediately slipping on some socks and your sneakers, you walk towards the mirror in your hotel room and shake your head.

Nope, not these shoes.

You rush towards your luggage and rummage through the different pairs of shoes you have.

Unfortunately, due to you not being able to pack your entire wardrobe, you know that you have better shoes back at your real home. However, you're not able to access them.

You slip on a pair of boots before nodding your head.

Glancing at the clock, you now have 1 hour and 45 minutes. You widen your eyes before rushing into the bathroom, putting on some makeup.

You decide to wear a tinted moisturizer, concealer, a lot of mascara, some cream blush and bronzer and top off your look with a really glossy lip.

Examining your face in the mirror, you nod your head before using your fingers to fix your hair a bit.

Taking a deep breath, you look over at the clock and see that you now have an hour to get to the stadium.

Grabbing your purse, you rush out of your hotel room, locking the door that leads to the mess you made in that room on your way out. You get into the elevator quickly and push onto the button multiple times, as if that would make it go any faster.

The elevator moves achingly slow, causing you to continue glancing down at your watch as you count down the seconds.

After what feels like forever, you fast-walk out of the elevator towards the entrance of the hotel.

Thank God I ordered a car already.

You check your phone and see the car with the license plate from the app before rushing into the car.

The driver listens to you as you direct them to the stadium.

"Ah, you're going to that BTS concert, huh?" the driver questions. She lets out a soft laugh. "My daughter and sons are there right now. I don't think we've had an artist this big in town since Billie Eilish was here." She states. You give her a friendly smile.