21

You're now in your hotel room the next morning, getting ready for the flight with the boys.

As you're getting ready, you can't help but smile as you think about how the rest of the concert went.

You recorded some of the "Ugh" performance and sent it to Jisoo so she could see that you were going crazy during the song for her, your voice is a little hoarse this morning from screaming the lyrics as the boys performed, and you went home with many more ARMY-made gifts like stickers and photo cards of the boys.

Smiling to yourself you finish adjusting your work uniform before biting onto your lower lip.

Suddenly, your phone beeps.

You reach over for your phone, expecting it to be Jisoo making a big deal about how good the "Ugh" performance was.

Glancing at your phone, you widen your eyes immediately.

Hoseok: Good morning! Hope you enjoyed the show last night, see you on the flight soon 😊

You smile softly before immediately typing a response.

Y/N: Morning! Yep, I had a great time last night! Thank you again for getting me those tickets 😊

Once you hit send, you tuck your phone into your pocket, knowing that you need to get out of the hotel room right now to arrive at the gate early for the flight.

As you're in the taxi on your way to the airport, you find yourself smiling nonstop due to the fun you had at the concert last night.

It was comforting knowing that you were in such a supportive, fun environment and didn't feel lonely for once at night.

Night is when things get hardest for you, knowing that you don't have a family to go home to. It gets lonely and you find yourself laying in bed for a bit before falling asleep, questioning whether your existence matters.

After all, not having someone who considers you their favorite part of their days is draining towards your self-esteem.

You smile to yourself as you think about all of the friendly ARMYs who ended up following you on social media. This stop was one of the first where you were able to make a lot of friends. Usually during your stops in cities, you find it too difficult to make friends due to the little time you spend there.

It was nice to have a different experience at this tour stop.

"Miss, we're here." The taxi driver says. You nod your head, snapping out of your thoughts before reaching your hand up to hand them some money. You unbuckle your seatbelt, tell the taxi driver to have a nice day and thank them for driving you before getting your luggage and carryon out of the trunk of the taxi.

Making your way into the airport, you stop by the nearest coffee shop and order a matcha drink today.

Normally, you'd opt for coffee, but you figured you'd need something to sooth your throat so you can properly talk to the boys without having the raspy, 50-year-old smoker voice that you currently have due to the screaming from last night.

Once you get your drink, you make your way towards the gate before immediately taking your position behind the counter as you wait for the boys.

You glance down at the computer screen that shows your employee information before noticing that this is going to be the last flight with the boys for a bit.