58

It's now the final flight of the tour: the one where the boys, Aera, and you fly back to South Korea.

The past few days in the US were pretty boring. You and Aera ended up spending most of it in the hotel room, ordering takeout and watching TV. You and Hoseok texted and FaceTimed each other throughout the past few days while Aera was out getting food.

You also managed to continue your therapy sessions and started putting the plan that Dr. Kang told you into place. Speaking of that plan, you have to discuss it with Jisoo in a few days when you two are both back home.

You're already missing the boys despite them being a few feet away from you on this final flight.

Leaning over in your seat, you stare over at the boys. You examine them, watching what they're doing as they sit in their seats.

Jimin and Taehyung are watching a video together. Jungkook is on his laptop, working on something. Yoongi is leaning back in his seat, eyes closed. Namjoon has headphones in his ears as he stares out the window. Seokjin is staring at the seat in front of him, moving his arms from side to side.

You furrow your eyebrows as you see this before realizing he's also wearing headphones.

While having headphones in, he's mouthing out some words that you can barely make out.

Is he mouthing the word 'tuna?'

You immediately blink before shaking your head, shifting your attention to Hoseok.

Hoseok is staring out the window, no headphones, laptop or devices near him. His elbow is propped onto the armrest. He has his head leaning onto his hand as he stares out the window, taking deep breaths.

You tilt your head to the side as you see him sighing to himself.

Biting onto your lower lip, you glance over at Aera, ready to offer to check on the boys one last time.

"We will be landing in South Korea in about forty minutes. Please ensure that you have everything you need so we have an easy off-boarding process." The pilot is now speaking on the loud system in the plane.

Need to see them one last time.

"Hey, Aera, I'm going to do one last walk through to make sure they're ready for the landing." You state. Aera looks up from her magazine and arches an eyebrow before nodding her head.

"Uh... okay, I guess." She responds. You smile softly before unbuckling your seatbelt, standing up.

Making your way towards where the boys are, you give each of them a friendly smile. You start looking at each of their seats, making sure their seatbelts are buckled. You also remind each of them to put their devices away once the pilot announces that it's time to land.

When you tell Namjoon, he stares up at you for a few seconds before arching an eyebrow.

"Why exactly are you telling us when there's still thirty five minutes left in the flight?" he questions.

"Isn't it obvious, hyung?" Taehyung is the next to speak up. "She wants to talk to us one last time before she goes a few weeks without hearing from us." You smile softly before pointing over at Taehyung.

"What he said." You confirm. Namjoon smiles softly before shaking his head.

"It'll work out, Y/N." he comforts. You nod before continuing to talk to the members for a little bit.