34

You're now standing in the bathroom, biting onto the nail on your thumb as you pace back and forth in the small, confined space.

Okay...

I'm about to fuck Jung Hoseok.

This is actually happening.

You quickly use these next few minutes to freshen up, already knowing that there's no way Hoseok would back down from a challenge like that... he is a dom after all.

You immediately take some mints out of your pocket and pop one into your mouth. You then immediately check for any body odor.

Thank God I'm good.

You let out a sigh of relief before adjusting your uniform, unbuttoning a few of the buttons on your shirt, revealing more cleavage. You hike up your skirt to reveal a little more of your long legs.

After taking another look at yourself in the mirror, you nod before it hits you.

Oh shit...

Would Hoseok have protection?

You bite onto your lower lip as you think about this.

You don't have a condom on you right now. You didn't think you and Hoseok would actually have sex soon... let alone on a plane.

While you're in the bathroom thinking about these things, Hoseok is sitting in his seat, checking his watch every few minutes.

He glances over at Namjoon.

Namjoon is the only one who would have a condom right now.

"Hey Namjoon?" Hoseok whispers. Namjoon looks over at him, eyebrows lifted.

"Yes?" he asks.

"Do you have..." he glances around to make sure none of the other members are eavesdropping on this conversation. "A... um..."

Namjoon arches an eyebrow.

"Extra set of headphones?" Hoseok shakes his head. "Lip balm?" Hoseok, once again shakes his head.

"A... condom?" Hoseok questions, his voice lowering as he says this in case anyone is listening. Namjoon's eyes widen as he asks this. His face contorts into a face of realization.

"Oh... that's why you were whispering." He says before nodding his head. "I have one." He says, leaning down to grab his backpack. Unzipping one of his smaller pockets, he reaches in, shuffling with a few things before holding his hand out, hand squeezed into a fist to hide the plastic packaging.

Hoseok holds his hand out and Namjoon places it in his hand. Hoseok instantly closes his hand as well.

"Oh! Hyung?" Jungkook suddenly questions, popping his head out to look at Namjoon. "Did you give Hoseok some gum? Can I have some too?"

Namjoon looks over at Hoseok before looking back at Jungkook and nodding his head.

"Yeah, here." He says. Thankfully, Namjoon keeps his gum in the same pocket as the condom so no one will think he gave Hoseok something else. He reaches his hand back into the pocket and hands Jungkook a piece of gum.

"Sweet! Thanks, hyung. I'm hungry but don't want to bother Y/N."

At the mention of your name, Namjoon arches an eyebrow as he gains a full understanding of the circumstances.