55

You two continue to move your lips together as you let out a soft moan against Hoseok's lips. He roughly grips onto your waist and pulls your body closer to his, making it a point to allow his bulge to press against your thigh through your clothing. You immediately sneak a hand down and begin to rub your hand against his member through his pants.

After a few more minutes of making out, you can feel the familiar warm, sticky residue between your thighs.

Hoseok can feel the familiar strain against his pants as he grows eager to fuck you on this pool table.

It gets to a point where he grows tired of just kissing and lifts you off of your feet, causing you to let out a squeal of shock. You wrap your legs around his waist as he does this. He then moves you towards the edge of the pool table, allowing you to rest your back against the surface of the pool table.

You let out a moan of pleasure on his lips before grinding your hips upwards, allowing your back to arch against the table.

"Hm..." he lets out a sound of pleasure against your lips before his hands being creeping down towards your waistline. He smoothly takes your bottom lip between his two lips before gently biting onto your lower lip. His teeth gently tug onto your lower lip before pulling away from the kiss entirely.

His lips find their way onto your neck as you tilt your head to the side, gasping as you feel the warmth of his tongue gliding along your skin. You bite onto your lower lip, savoring the taste of his lips that lingers on yours. Sighing, you feel goosebumps forming along your body.

Hoseok immediately begins grinding his hips against yours, causing you to continue to get wetter and more eager for him.

"Can't wait to feel you wrapped around my cock..." he mumbles against your neck before you nod your head eagerly.

"Fuck me already, baby. I need it now." You beg, causing Hoseok to smirk down at you. He immediately tugs his pants down as he stares down at you, pulling away from your neck.

Your eyes drift down as you stare down at his pants. His hands drift down to begin unzipping his pants. As he unzips his pants, and starts slipping them down, you wait in anticipation. You lick your lips as you watch his large member starting to pop out now that his pants are lowered.

You immediately unwrap your legs from his waist to allow him to start pulling your clothing out of the way as well. He takes the chance and begins to lower your clothing to reveal your core to him.

You bite onto your lower lip before lifting your hips off of the pool table. When you do this, his fingers roughly press onto your waist before tugging your underwear down your thighs.

You feel the cold air hitting your core as you shiver slightly.

The feeling of the cool air on your core gives you goosebumps all over your body.

Hoseok immediately begins spreading your legs, staring down at your core as he licks his lips. He then reaches a hand down to take out a condom. You eagerly buck your hips upwards and spread your legs a little for him.

You watch as he begins slipping the condom onto himself. Once he finishes that, he begins gliding the tip of his member against your folds, gathering your wetness onto him.

You reach your hand down to your core and spread your lips a little further apart to allow him to begin entering you. He immediately starts to insert his tip inside of you, causing you to let out a loud moan.