9

You're now waiting at the airport again, biting onto your lower lip as you patiently wait for Jisoo.

You shift in your stance before you look up and see Jisoo. She's dragging her luggage, now dressed in casual clothing as she walks towards you.

You smile widely as you see her before you eagerly pull her into a hug.

She squeezes you softly as you hug her and lets out a soft laugh.

"Jeez, you really were lonely, weren't you?" she asks. You nod your head eagerly and tighten your grip a little on her body.

You smile at her as you slowly pull away from the hug to look at her.

"I really was. I missed you!" She smiles before letting out another soft laugh.

"Well, if you're so lonely, let's go do something fun!" she says before taking your hand in her free hand and using the other to drag the luggage behind her.

You let out a soft laugh as she drags you with the other hand, leaving you running to keep up with her, occasionally tripping on the luggage as you follow.

*-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *-> *->

"Mm..." you say as you bite into one of the famous churros from Disneyland. "I'm so glad I chose to get one of these." You glance over at Jisoo, who's shaking her head as she looks over at you.

"You know, you'd think that you'd get a hat or souvenir or something like these ears." She says gesturing towards the hat with Minnie Mouse ears on them. "I'm shocked you chose to spend your money on something that'll be gone in a few minutes." She says while laughing. You immediately roll your eyes and shake your head.

"Ah, but the taste of this," you say before taking a bite and letting out a content sigh, showing your confidence in your decision. "Will forever be in my mind whenever I crave a churro." You state.

She lets out a soft laugh before nodding her head. Starting to glance around, she pauses in her spot before pointing towards a ride as she gently hits your shoulder.

"Well, once that's done digesting, let's go on that." You nod your head before letting out a soft sigh.

"Okay! Just give me like thirty minutes so I don't puke on you." She lets out a soft laugh at your response before nodding her head. "Wanna sit here for a while?" you ask while gesturing towards the bench nearby that no one is sitting at.

Nodding, she follows your direction as you make your way towards there before plopping onto the bench, leaning back as you watch the people walking past as the little kids pull their parents towards the rides they want to go on.

There's also couples who are here, wearing matching Minnie and Mickey hats.

Then, there's the workers who are walking around in those sweaty, portable gym lockers... or mascot costumes if you want to get technical.

You watch as a Mickey character walks past, waving eagerly at you. You give a smile and wave back before mumbling.

"I don't know how the hell those people do it." You say. "I understand the Disney princess costumes because you don't have that huge mascot head on but it must be rough for the ones who have that full costume." Jisoo nods in agreeance.

"And here I thought our job was bad." She says. You nod before taking another bite of the churro. "But speaking of our jobs, how is the whole 'being around BTS' situation going for you?" she questions.