Chapter 10: Create

"Yo, Camie-Senpai!" said Kaminari as he jogged after Utsushimi in the hall. Both First Year and Second Year, after collectively recovering from the Midterms, were making their way over to the Support Course Workshop. With the Second Year's teacher out once again, Mr. Haimawari was charged with leading the classes away. A lax temperament and trust in his students led to the crowd of students mingling and mending. Jirou and Ashido had drifted off for their own partners while Shinso stuck with his friend.

"Hey, hey!" she greeted.

"Ah, you remember Shinso, right?"

Utsushimi nodded, tapping her bottom lip, "The one with the floofy hair, yeah." Her hand extended, "It looks so soft, I'm jealous. What do you use?"

Shinso blinked, "Uh... Nothing in particular? Ah... I think my shampoo has coconut oil?"

"I heard that might help – haven't tried it myself, though."

"I'm sure it'd work great, Camie-Senpai," said Kaminari.

The trio came to a stop as another purple-haired student stood before them; hands tucked behind his back, "Shinso Hitoshi."

Kaminari jumped, "Ah!"

"Seiji!" greeted Utsushimi.

Shinso frowned, "Yes, Shishikura-Senpai?"

Shishikura coughed into his hand, "For the time being, it may not be such a good idea to converse with the enemy. We also must begin developing our strategies for the tournament."

A counter was presented, "Enemy? This is just a glorified sparring match-"

However, the elder stood firm, "We represent both of our classes. Our audience, peers, and families will see us – the future alumni of Shiketsu: Heroes!" He spun on his heel, "We cannot treat this so casually!" He marched off, moving towards the workshop first.

"I... better go with him... He'd give me Hell, otherwise," said Shinso.

"Good luck, dude," offered Kaminari.

Utsushimi shrugged, "He'll lighten up eventually." She looked off to the side, "I think..."

Shinso smiled, "Very inspiring – see ya guys later." He moved ahead, following Shishikura. The workshop doors were held open by metal bars, allowing the pairs to mix with their final members. Well, apart from a certain pair...

Kaminari played with an abandoned screwdriver, "Where's... Midoriya?"

"Hm... I don't know..." said Utsushimi.

Kaminari turned to a passing student, reaching out, "Hey, uh... Fujimori!"

He nearly jumped out of his bark, "AH! Yes!?" A few items fumbled and jumbled in his hands – only barely stabilizing in time to not drop a thing. Except a single screw...

Kaminari coughed, "U-Uh, hey... sorry about that." He lowered, reaching to grab the screw to return it.

Fujimori shook his head, "N-No... It's not your fault..." He fidgeted, "D-Did you need something?"

"Yeah, we were just wondering where Midoriya was?" asked Kaminari.

"Oh, I think the last time I saw him was in the testing range?"

A look was shared between Kouhai and Senpai before he said, "Thanks, we'll check it out."

"Fujimori!" shouted a familiar voice.

A confirmation followed, "C-Coming, Shishikura-Senpai!"

"Poor guy..." murmured Kaminari before turning.