Chapter Eleven

Lyssa's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling like a million bucks, I don't think I had ever slept so good, remembering that I had stayed over with Trey I decided that was probably the reason. I looked over at him unsure of what time he had actually gone to sleep, last night didn't go as well as I had planned or hoped it would. Giving myself a mental reminder to ask Lauren more about what Trey had said I got out of bed and went to the bathroom noticing that I had no pants on. I guess I had taken them off in my sleep. Using the restroom I ran my fingers through my hair after washing my hands trying to tame the mess, while at the same time looking for a hair brush and extra toothbrush. It must be a guy thing to not use a brush because after searching all his drawers I couldn't find one, all though I did find an unopened tooth brush, taking it out of the package and adding some tooth paste I brushed away the terrible morning breath I knew was there. After I was done I came out to find Trey grumbling about it being too early to be awake. I laughed and went to sit beside him, "Well good morning to you too." I said smiling. He gave a half smile back, "Morning." Another thing I could add about knowing Trey he wasn't a morning person. "So did you sleep good?" Trey asked, sitting up. I smiled, "Best sleep ever." He leaned over to kiss the side of my head, "Good. I'm sorry about last night there's just a lot you don't know about wolves and its complicated." He said holding me. I shook my head, "Its fine, I just don't get why Lauren.." I stopped myself she didn't want Trey to know that she had helped. He groaned. "Of course Lauren had something to do with this." "Its fine really. Let's go get some breakfast." He laughed, "Its seven babe, no one else is akwake." I smiled. "Then let's go make some! Doesn't that sound fun? We can make it for everyone, we can get Greyson and Maranda up to help too!" I said quickly jumping up excited. He was now grinning at me. "You really want to do this don't you?" I nodded. He was quiet for a minute, "Alright I just linked Greyson they're going to meet us downstairs." I squealed happily and went to the door ready to go. Suddenly Trey was softly growling and his arms went around my waist stopping me. "Pants baby girl." "Oh yeah." I giggled and went to grab them slipping them on as Trey also put on some. "You ready?" I asked. I was suddenly lifted into the air, "Let's go." I giggled at him as he carried me downstairs. We saw Maranda and Greyson making coffee, "Thank god." Trey said sitting me down at the bar and grabbing two extra mugs filling them and adding sugar to mine before handing it to me."So who's idea was this?" Greyson asked. "That would be Lyss. She woke up and wanted to eat like now." "I think its a good idea. I mean future Luna and Lady Beta making breakfast we should do it more often. We're going to lead these people one day we should at least make breakfast every now and then." Maranda said taking a drink of her coffee. "Thank you! So what do we want to make?" I asked getting up and going to the fridge looking inside. "How about some pancakes, um there's some bacon in here, and sasuage. Oh and French toast I love French toast and some fruit salad too." Maranda said joing me looking and pulling out foods and ingredients. We started cooking and not even ten minutes later we had pancake batter all over the counter due to Greyson and Trey. I groaned, and then pulled out the toaster from the cabinet and handed it to Trey and a loaf of bread to Greyson. "How about you guys make some toast." I said as sweetly as I could. Maranda was at the stove laughing at me, "Grey can't even make toast, why don't you guys like go do some guy stuff and Mel and I will make breakfast." I looked at her and she shrugged. Trey also looked at her weird. "What?! Everyone else calls her Lyssa I want to call her Mel, I mean unless that's not cool with you." She asked flipping pancakes. I kind of smiled, "Actually that's cool, we got this go on." I said leaning over to kiss Trey. He smiled, "Alright. Just get us all when your done I guess. Come on let's go." They headed out of the kitchen and Maranda kept cooking. "So you like this kind of thing?" Maranda asked. "Yeah me and my dad used to cook together all the time. We actually took cooking lessons together once before we got into it." I said not really wanting to get into that fact. "That's cool, I never really thought of doing this before I mean food is always made once we wake up Ya know?" She said. I smiled, "Yeah. I was starving and Trey was whining cause he didn't want to be up so I decided to get up." I examined as I cut up some fruit. " Well its definitely a good idea, honestly we should do this like every month or so. Its fun." I agreed. About an hour later all of the food was done and we were waking everyone up, including Greyson and Trey who we found asleep in Greyson and Marandas bed. "Is this happening right now?" I asked through giggles. "It really is. I can't believe it." She replied pulling out her phone, "Should we?" She asked. I nodded quickly she snapped several pictures and we woke them up. Once Trey had woken he looked utterly confused. I couldn't help but laugh, "Did you need a cuddle buddy?" I asked. He glared at me, "Come on breakfast is done." Maranda said getting Greyson up. And in true boy fashion at the mention of food they were both up very quickly. I shook my head at them as we followed. "You guys made all of this?" Trey asked as Maranda woke up the rest of the pack. I laughed, "Yeah. Lot of people to feed." He agreed and we both began to pile food on our plates. "So I was thinking that maybe we could hang out today?" Maranda asked. "Yes!" Trey said excitedly. I laughed at him, "I think she was talking to me." "I know I just thought that she can talk to you about some of the stuff I haven't really explain. Like about last night." Trey suggested. "Yeah that sounds perfect actually." I said to her. She smiled, "Awesome."

I would finally get all the answers.