Chapter Twenty Six

Lyssa's P.O.V.

Trey and Greyson stayed holed up in the office for several hours before he found me watching movies with Maranda. As soon as he came she left, in search of Greyson I assumed. It wasn't hard to tell that the guys had asked her to stay with me in case something went wrong, she never said so but she also never left my side. "Sorry that took longer than we thought." He said sitting next to me on the couch, wrapping an arm around me. I snuggled into his side, "Its fine." He kissed the top of my head. "What'd you and Maranda do all day?" He asked. I shrugged, "Not a lot. We just lounged around and talked, watched some movies. It feels good to get back to normal." I admitted to him laying my head on top of his shoulder. He smiled down at me, "Good, I'm glad." For a few minutes we just sat there, Trey was just running his fingers through my hair. "So I talked to Sam earlier, he wants you to come by after while just so he can give you a check up. I told him you were feeling much better." I had my eyes closed beginning to get sleepy, I hadn't done much today but my body was used to being in bed all day. "Okay." I said yawning mid way. I felt Trey chuckle beside me. " You wanna go take a nap? Rest up a little before you go see him?" He asked. I nodded, or to thought I did, feeling myself getting sleepier by the second. "Lyss, sweetheart?" I felt him shaking me. "Huh?" I asked, my eyes opening a little. Trey laughed. "Nothing babe, go to sleep I'll carry you to bed." He said pulling my onto his lap. I snuggled deeper into his arms, "Love you." I mumbled into his chest. I felt his lips ontop of my head before hearing him say, "I love you too."

When I woke up it took me a few minutes to remember what had happened. I didn't think that I had been that tired but I had very quickly passed out. I stretched my limbs before yawning again. Glancing at the clock I saw that it was now 12:00, near time for me to go and meet with Sam. Knowing that Trey wasn't with me I mind liknked him asking where he was. I'm in the office with Grey, are you alright? I laughed of course he would automatically assume that there was something wrong. I'm fine,Trey. I just woke up and didn't know where you were. I replied to him as I made my way into our closet in search of a T-shirt and sweats before I went to see Sam. It was easier for me to wear loose fitting clothes when I went to see him, considering Trey was 110% not okay with me taking them off completely. Oh okay. Well I've got a few things to finish up and we can go see Sam. I agreed with him and changed into a pair of my sweats and Trey's shirt, he liked to pretend that this was easy for him but even though Sam was a doctor he had a really hard time controlling his wolf when there was another guy touching all over me. So I always wore something of his to try and make it easier for him, it was stupid to me that he was even worried about it but I knew that it was instinct for him and his wolf and I wanted to be able to help in anyway possible, because I loved him. I removed my hair from the braid that was now disheveled from sleeping in it and pulled it back into a pony tail and put on some socks. Alright. I'm gonna go grab a snack. I tossed my clothes into the bin and made my way down stairs into the kitchen but before I could get there I saw Maranda and some guy arguing in the hall I very quickly came to a stop. "I don't want you here Luka. Greyson and I are happy now, all of that is behind us now." She whispered sort of yelling in his face. "Mara please, I miss you. I'm tired of staying away from you." The Luka guy begged reaching out for her wrist. She let him hold her. I was so confused, what was going on? I could see that Maranda was close to tears, if she wasn't already crying. "Please don't do this." She begged looking up at him. He looked down at her as if he was going to kiss her, starring at her lips he suddenly pulled away and stormed off in the opposite direction leaving Maranda there crying. I stood still for a few more minutes before I approached her. "Hey what's wrong?" I questioned, pretending that I hasn't just heard everything that had happened. She tried to laugh, " Just hormones I guess, that time of month and my heat always makes me emotional." She told me wipeing her eyes. That was another thing I didn't know about, "Whats heat?". Marandas eyes widened. "We haven't talked about that yet have we?" "Um no? " She grabbed my wrist pulling me to the kitchen. "Sit down now." I did as she said. "Okay so now that your wolf too your going to experience heat, every two months at the same time as your period." She began to explain. "And heat is what exactly?" I questioned I didn't know anything more. "Heat is the time when our bodies begin to go into the process of having pups. You'all have almost a constant fever, your body will be on fire and the only thing that makes it better is sex. And literally your going to be constantly ready for it all the time. Your scent changes trying to attract male attention, more specifically Trey but all the males of the pack will want you. Since Greyson is the Alpha, mine is every other month in order to better prepare for an heir. It isn't fun in the slightest." Maranda said as she poured herself a cup of coffee. "Your joking right?" I pleaded. There is no way I would be able to handle that. She snorted, "I wish I was. And get ready because yours should be this month." My eyes blugged I'm sure, "No way, I can't. " Babe you ready to go see Sam? I suddenly heard in my head, Trey. And although I heard him I couldn't make myself respond still processing what Maranda had told me. Lyssa? Babe? I heard again after I didn't reply. Um yeah, I'll uh meet you there. I told him finally. I sat there thinking to myself, what was going to happen to me?