Chapter One

It was hot here in Florida, I was definitely going to need to get used to this weather it was a lot different than Maine that's for sure. I had on my favorite jean skirt and white lace tank top with white flip flops. My long brown hair was curled perfectly and I had on just a touch of makeup. As I pulled into the parking lot I  could already tell I would be putting up with a lot of spoiled brats who thought they could have anything that they wanted, all of the vehicles were fancy. Looking  at the doors of the high school I frowned I really didn't want to be here, but the move was kind of essental to keep our family together, it was official we were moving on in life. I walked into the large brick building and looked at the schedule I had gotten a few days before, school actually didn't bother me all that bad I kind of liked it. My first class was history, my favorite. I walked in ignoring all of the first day stares I was getting as per usual to being the new students. The teacher, Coach Miller, told me after signing my class slip that I could just pick a seat. Not very many people were in the class since the bell had yet to ring so I just sat towards the back. Once the bell rang people began filling the room. I bent down to get my phone out of my bag and when I sat up there was a girl standing at my desk. You know the one, blonde haired Barbie. "That's my seat." She said rudely. I looked up at her, "Is your name on it?" I asked, I knew her type I used to be that and after all I had been through with my family here lately my life had taken a complete one eighty. She glared at me, "I said that's my seat." People were starting to stare at us, great first day impression make the queen bee mad. "Look sweetie, I know you okay? Queen Bee, cheer captain, grade A Bitch and let's not forget school whore. I used to be just like you so go waste that spoiled brat attitude somewhere else because I'm not moving." Her mouth was gaping open, like she couldn't believe I'd just done that. She looked like a fish. She huffed and went to the front to take a seat and as expected began talking about me  to the girl next to me.  "She is going to make your life a living hell." A girl next to me said randomly. I looked over at her  and she stuck her hand out, "Lauren Thompson." She said smiling. "Melissa Morgan, but everyone calls me  Lyssa. And trust me I was serious, I used to be exactly like her, I'm not afraid of her." I replied shaking her hand. She laughed, "We are going to be very good friends." Suddenly her eyes went to the door a guy walking in , "That's Trey Summers. Cute as hell  but trust me your gonna want to stay away from him." She said as he made his way towards us. "Talking about me again Laur?" He asked ethen he saw me and I guess he realized he didn't know me. "Hey gorgeous who are you?" He asked. I looked at him fully. Lauren was right he was way cute. Dark brown hair, big muscles with dark skin. He was the bad boy you could tell just by looking at him. Drop dead, gorgeous. I met his eye. "Lyssa." I said curtly trying to keep my emotions in check. He sat in the desk behind me, "Well Lyss. I'll have you dying to jump my bones by the end of this month." Trey said confidently. I was shocked, I didn't even know this guy and here he was assuming I was going to  want him . "Excuse me?" I said not turning around. He drew his finger across my neck, goosebumps, I was a goner. "You heard me." I gulped and turned around. "I can assure you bad boy isn't my type." He smiled. "I can assure you, that's what all the girls say." I turned back around in my seat trying my best  to avoid him which was nearly impossible seeing as He kept tracing symbols against my skin. I was trying so hard to keep myself from doing anything extremely stupid, but it was so hard. I tried to clear my throat, "You've just become his next conquest." Lauren said to me. I looked at her, she shrugged. "It's kind of his thing, pick a girl and go on." I turned to look at him, "So what your a man whore?" I asked him. He frowned. "I wouldn't say that. I just like to have options." "You wouldn't need options if you would settle, just because girls like bad boys doesn't mean they like a guy who sleeps around." I told him.  He now grinned at me, "Maybe not but they do like good sex and that comes from lots of experience. " I rolled my eyes at him, guys like that really made me mad. They acted like just because they could get any girl that they wanted that they had to do it. "How do you  expect me to want you when for all I know you could be a walking STD?" I asked  as rudely as I could. "Because as soon as I sweep you away with all of my charm and looks, you'll do anything to get with me." Trey tried to explain. "I think you've completely underestimated me, you think that just because I look nice and may think your hot that I will be at my knees willing to do whatever you ask of me just so I'm able to keep together around and interested in being with me. When in all reality I could care less as to what you think of me, because as far as I'm concerned your just other man whore I need to stay away from."