IMPORTANT NOTE

First of all I just want to say thank you to all of you guys. When I first started writing this story I had no idea that it would even get this far and I am so happy about it, I wouldn't be here without you guys.

Secondly I want to apologize, I would love to say that I have a chapter in progress but that isn't the case. I'm not going to tell ya'll this for a pity party or for you to feel sorry for me this is my apology to you because I hate when I get so into a book and then wait forever on a chapter. I suffer with anxiety and it isn't fun in the slightest, sometimes I can go weeks or months without having any issues but then it just hits me. Recently I have been having panic attacks every couple of days, I've been so upset and I have no idea why but it's kept me from even wanting to update. I've barely even left my room, let alone my house. I work myself up so bad I make myself sick. I want so badly to update for you guys because you have gotten me this far but I'm not sure when I will physically be able to do that, and I don't want to just write something just to have an update because I know with the way I am feeling it will be crap and you guys deserve more than that from me... Like I said I am not sure when I will be able to update next, hopefully this will be over soon but I can never be sure.

I hope that you continue to stick with me as I go through this and stick around to watch how Lyssa and Trey's story unfolds. Thank you.