Chapter Thirteen

Lyssa's P.O.V.

As we both lay on Trey's bed, my tears finally seemed to stop. For most of the time neither of us seemed to say a word. "I'm sorry." I whispered once I had stopped. "Why are you apologizing?" He asked honestly curious. "I shouldn't have reacted like that I mean I know this is something you've known it just kind of took me by surprise." I explained. He ran his hand through my hair again as he had almost the entire time we'd been in here. "You have no reason to be sorry Lyssa. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how you would take it. I knew from the moment I found you things between us would be hard, but that doesn't change anything for me. I want to be with you no matter what the price." "I think that's my problem.. I want to be with you too much. I barely even know you and yet I never want to be apart from you, not only is this whole thing not fair to you its not fair to me. I love spending time with you I really do, and you know that but you are the one person I want to be with more than the entire world and I can't even have that. I've never even felt like this before I've had boyfriends yeah, but everything we did was more for show than anything else." I was quiet for a moment I knew bringing up old boyfriends would make his wolf upset but I had to say it, I turned around to face him throwing my leg over his and running my hand through his hair. "I have never wanted someone the way I want you and I don't know what I'm supposed to do." I said my voice nearly breaking at the end. He looked like I had honestly crushed him saying that. He pressed his forehead to mine, "Baby you have no idea how bad I want you, and it kills me knowing that this is affecting you too. But I can't hurt you. If I ever did something that hurt you physically I would rather kill myself than to ever put you in danger. You are my other half, your always going to be the better part of me, the part of me that keeps me sane that's what mates do. I love you Lyss and I don't even care if you love me or not, okay well I do but, that's not the point. I'm not going anywhere ever we will figure this out together and it might take some time and its damn sure gonna take some practice but we will make this work no matter what because I've finally found you and I've got to experience what having a mate feels like there is no way I'm going to let anything happen to you or us. We will always make it through anything and everything, you are mine and I am always going to put you above anything else. I love you." The tears were officially back and I couldn't stop them, the only thing I could do was to kiss him I pulled him to me desperate to never let him go.

Okay first of all I want to say I'm sorry its been almost a month since I've updated. My grandma had been in the hospital and I've had family down from PA. Not an excuse I know but my family is really important to me. Its not a very long chapter but I will have something good up soon, be excited!