Chapter Eighteen

Lyssa's P.O.V.

It felt so good to be awake and now at home, it was sort of strange being able to now hear conversations from all over the house and now being able to see so much more clearly. But I liked it. "I know Sam said you were pretty much all good to go but could you just take it easy a little? For me, I just want to make sure." Trey asked. It was kind of cute in it's own way, but ever since I had woken up and saw Trey through a whole new light, and I now had a wolf who wanted Trey just as much as I did.I only had one thing on my mind. We were upstairs in our room just sitting on the bed talking, He hadn't left my side. "How easy is easy?" I asked unsure. "I just want you to be careful." I smiled, "Trey I'm fine, even Sam said so." I said moving closer to him, He wrapped his arms around me his head in my neck. "I love you." I told him. I felt like now that I knew we were going to be fine I couldn't say it enough. "And I love you." He replied. I couldn't stop the smile that took up my entire face. As I lay down, Trey over top me He began to kiss my neck, it seemed just as an afterthought like it wasn't even planned, but the tingles followed his lips all along my neck. It was barely a brush against my neck but it still sent my heart pounding and my breath racing. Once his lips grazed the mark where He had bitten me, my whole body went limp as I let out a small wimper, it didn't even sound like me. Trey barely pulled back to look at me but before He went too far I pulled his face to mine and crushed put lips together. I would never get tired of kissing him, and now that've could also feel the mate bond it made it ten times better. Trey was tentive and careful but that was the last thing I wanted right now. I forced him to deepen the kiss, my tongue sliding against his. "Lyssa are you sure?" Trey asked pulling away, his breath was already fast his wolf begging to take over. I nodded, "More than anything." I replied before kissing him again. His hands slid against my sides as they went under my T-shirt, and pulled it off. I had a sports bra on, nothing cute and I felt like an idiot. My hands went to my face in embarrassment. "What's wrong?" He questioned. "I feel stupid." I said from under my hands. He laughed, "Your not stupid." He went to kiss my neck again. "You are the most adorable, and beautiful girl in the entire world." He said as He languidly left open mouth kisses against my neck trailing to my chest making me skwirm. As much as I wanted this I was scared, He had been with so many other girls and be would be my first. I was scared that I would be bad at it, or just look like an idiot. Trey could since my uneasiness. "I'll be easy, I promise. I'll take it slow." He said stopping to look at me. I nodded, he kissed me lightly. "I love you Melissa Morgan." He said in the most adoring voice I had ever heard him use. I ran my finger tips across his cheek, "I love you Trey Summers." And with those words we picked up where we seemed to have left off so many times before, and He made me feel alive.

When I woke up the next morning to see Trey's face, it was one of the best feelings in the world knowing that this would be my view for the rest of our lives. "I can feel you starring at me you know that?" He said lowly. His morning voice was the most amazing sound. I smiled, "Good morning to you too." I said still smiling. He opened his eyes and smiled back, pulling me against his chest. "Good morning baby." He replied kissing the top of my head. "How do you feel this morning." I blushed thinking about all of the events of the previous night. He had literally made it the best night of my life and I don't care how cliche it sounds, He made me feel like I've never felt before and I never wanted it to stop. I shrugged, "A little sore nothing I can't handle." I told him. He frowned, "I'm sorry, was I too" I cut him off. "Too perfect?" I asked grinning, "Yes." He laughed. "Okay, now your just boosting my ego." Trey replied. I shook my head, "It can't get any bigger." He playfully growled at me and rolled over top me. I couldn't stop laughing even as He kissed me. "You better watch what you say missy." He said. "I'm prepared to suffer the consequences. " I would never get tired of teasing him, and I'm sure He me. Then He turned into the mush ball He was last night, "I don't want to hurt you." "I'm not a porcelain doll Trey, I'm not going to break." I said feeling a little frustrated the whole point of him changing me was so He wouldn't hurt me and now here He was still afraid that was what He would do. "I just want go be easy you just got out yesterday and last night was." "Last night was perfect and your not going to ruin it for me. Now we're going to go take a shower and whatever happens in there you are going to let happen. Then after that you are going to take your hot, arrogant ass downstairs and make me breakfast because I am starving." I told him sitting up pulling the sheet around my make torso. All He did was grin, "I like it when your bossy."