Chapter Seven

Trey's P.O.V.

As I had my head layed down on Lyssa's shoulder I realized what had just happened. Shit, I thought to myself. I slowly lifted my head up. She backed away from me. Just great now she's afraid of me. "Lyssa I can explain okay? Please just don't be afraid of me." I begged her. She looked over at Lauren, she nodded. "Its okay Lyss. Trey would never hurt you, your fine he just wants to talk." Lauren told her, Lyssa looked at me skeptical. "Please baby." I begged quietly I couldn't loose her. I saw something light up in her eyes as she heard me call her that. "Okay." She nodded. I thanked the moon goddess and led her upstairs so we could have a quieter place to talk, this wasn't how I wanted to tell her at all but I couldn't risk it.

Lyssa's P.O.V.

I didn't know what I was doing following him up the stairs, what happened really freaked me out but then he had called me baby, and something inside of me begged me to listen to him. We walked into a room and sat down on the bed, well I did. Trey paced the room, "You've got to stop that your worrying me." I told him honestly. He then sat next to me. "This isn't how I wanted you to find out by any means, but I don't really have a choice anymore." He said quietly not looking at me just yet. He turned his body towards mine. "What I am about to tell you is nothing but the truth, I know its going to be hard to believe but I promise you its all true." Trey said, quickly. I waited for him to continue. "I'm a werewolf. Everyone here is, apart from you." Wait. What? I looked at him like he was crazy, but then remembered all the growling downstairs. What if he was telling the truth? "What so you mean werewolf?" I asked quietly. He blew out a breath. "I mean I change into a wolf thats twice my size. But then I change back to this. I'm the Beta of the Crescent Moon Pack." Trey said dropping his hands in front of him. "You can't be. I mean that's not real, things like that just don't exist." He laughed drly, "I can assure you they do. Please dotn freak out alright? I would never hurt you." I suddenly recalled the word mate being thrown about. Now I'd read enough supernatural books to know what that meant. "You said something about mates?" I asked him curiously. He scratched the back of his neck. "Um yea, it's um.." He started to explain. I stopped him telling him I already knew. "So you believe me?" He questioned doubtfully. I thought about what to say next. "I think so. I mean you don't have a reason to lie to me, I don't have a reason not to trust you. But I have a question." He nodded, "Anything." "What happened downstairs you said." This time it was his turn to stop me. He smiled weakly. " Your my mate. And I just I wanted you to like me for me I didn't want you to think that this was all the mate bond that's why I wanted so bad to wait and tell you I wanted you to like me for me and I wanted you to know that I like you because your you. The mate bond has nothing to do with it, okay so maybe it does some. But I want to be with you not just because of the mate bond, but because your you. How could I not want to be with you." He said with the same smile. But what's different was his eyes I could really see how much he really did care about me, and I cared about him so much. In the short time we''d spent together he'd grown on me, and while the mate bond or whatever may have had something to do with it I didn't care. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Okay." I said. He looked at me confused. "Okay?" He asked. I laughed, "We're not Hazel and Gus, Trey. I mean okay I believe you. Okay we can do this." I said confidently. It all freaked me out I wasn't going to lie, but I wasn't going to do this without him. He grinned big. "I don't know what you were talking about with the okays but the other part is all that matters to me." He said picking me up off the bed in a hug swinging me around. I squealed in shock. He laughed and sat me down, cupping my face in his hands looking right at me. "I'm about to kiss you, so if you don't want me to kiss you, you better tell me now." He whispered.I just smiled and grabbed his shirt closing the distance.

Didnt you just love my reference to The Fault In Our Stars? I absolutely love that movie, what about you? I decided that Paul Lahote is Trey its a little cliché I know but he is truly who came to mind as I starting writing Trey's character. If you have any suggestions on who should play Lyss or any of the others drop a comment. Thanks for reading, spread the word!!!
Xoxo