Chapter Five

Trey's P.O.V.

"Hey there." I said smiling at Lyssa the next day in class. She smiled back, she looked so adorable. Her hair was in a long braid and she had on white skinny jeans and a dark purple tank top. "Hey, what's up?" She asked as I sat behind her in my usual seat. "Nothing much. I was wondering there's this party tonight, you wanna go?" "Um sure. Is it cool if Lauren tags along? Kinda promised I'd hang with her tonight." I wanted to just say no, I wanted her all to myself. But Lauren was in my pack and she was like the only person that Lyssa had actually gotten close to. I smiled despite this, "Yea that's cool. We gotta learn to get along somehow now don't we?" She laughed. "Why is it that you two don't get along?" Just as she asked Lauren sat down, "Because I don't like players. Keep that in mind Summers, Lyss is my new best friend and I will not hesitate to castrate you if you hurt her." Lyssa rolled her eyes. "Dully noted Laur." The pack had yet to find out that Lyssa was my mate, but I'm sure shed find out soon enough with them being best friends. "So party tonight?" She asked Lauren. She squinted her eyes at me and then sighed. "Sure." Lyssa squealed in excitement. "So I'll pick you guys up at your place around 7?" I asked her. She nodded. "Sounds perfect."

Lyssa's P.O.V.

"Your a dork." I said laughing at a joke that a kid in my fourth period said. He smiled at me, "Your pretty cute you know that?" He asked. Suddenly I heard a weird growling sound. I looked around and it was coming from Treys direction we now had assigned seats in this class and he sat all the way across the room. "You okay?" I mouthed, raising an eyebrow at him. He nodded but looked frustrated. I shrugged and turned my attention to the board. The rest of class was pretty boring, he|| the rest of the day was boring. I was honestly ready to go to the party with Trey and Lauren tonight. I wasn't much of a party person, I never had been but there was seriously something about Trey that I couldn't get over. It felt like I had known him forever. I know I had thought he was annoying but after spending time with him I realized that I actually really did like him.

"Alright so what are you gonna wear?" Lauren asked me after school as we go to my house. I hadn't really thought about it honestly. "I don't know. I mean you'll have to help me decide I'm not exactly the party person." I told her. She smiled. "I love parties. Like seriously they're my favorite." I laughed. "Whatever you say. So you wanna go raid my closet?" I asked going into the house. "Let's go!" We went straight up to my room Lauren going automatically to my closet. "Well I'm going to take a shower feel free to wear anything you want." I said putting down my bag and heading for the bathroom. I took my time making sure I had a nice relaxing shower. I got out and wrapped myself in my big fluffy towel and walked back into my room. "Alright so what am I wearing?" I asked curiously. She held up a pair of black leather pants and a tight red tank top. Both still had the tags on them. "Um no. I bought that to wear for Halloween last year, I'm not wearing that." I protested. Lauren pouted at me, "Please Lyssa!!! You would look so hot Trey will die. You have to!!" "What if I wear my black ripped skinny jeans and that top? I'll feel more like myself." I all but begged. She sighed, "Fine, I guess. But you have to wear those black heels." Lauren said pointing to a certain pair in my closet floor. I sighed and nodded. She squealed. "Alright, you get dressed and I'm gonna go take a shower. Then you can help me with hair and makeup not really my thing." She admitted. I nodded. "Will do." As she went into my bathroom I grabbed a matching bra and underwear set and got dressed in the outfit. Once I was dressed I sat at my desk and began on my makeup, giving myself a nice black smokey eye. I then curled my hair in thick curls..Just as I was finishing Lauren came out of the bathroom dressed in some ripped jeans and a blue tube top. I did a wolf whistle. "You look so hot." She did a little twirl, "I know." She said laughing. " Well come here let's get started on your hair and makeup."

Trey's P.O.V.

"Alright so I'll be back pretty late." I told my brother before I left to go pick up Lyssa and Lauren. He waved his hand, "Yeah yeah." I had on just jeans and a black T-shirt nothing to fancy. I grabbed my keys from the counter and headed off. Once I got to Lyssa's I debated going inside but since Lauren was here I just texted her and told them I was here. After Lyssa walked out I almost died, she looked amazing and I was internally fighting with my wolf to let her go out dressed like that. I got out and whistled. "You look better than any words could describe." I said hugging her. I saw her cheeks go pink and she smiled. "You don't look so bad yourself." "Alright gag me with a spoon, can we go now?" Lauren said as she looked at us. "Shut up you." Lyssa said swatting her with her clutch thing. I laughed, "Yea let's go on." I opened the passenger side door of my truck so she could get in and Lauren climbed into the backseat. The party we were going to was at the pack house it was werewolf and mates only so once we got there Lauren would see that Lyssa and I were mates. "So Lyss, we all know Lauren is a partier, what about you?" I asked curiously. "Definitely not. I haven't been to a party in a long time." She said honestly. Now I felt bad, she didn't like parties. She looked over at me, like she could tell what I was thinking. "Trust me if I didn't want to be here I wouldn't be." Lyssa said. Lauren laughed, "You don't have the charm you think you have Trey." Just as the words were out of her mouth we pulled into the pack house. I smirked at her in the rearview mirror. She looked back and forth between Lyssa and I. "Seriously?!" She shouted through the pack link. I smiled. " Seriously. So any and all help tonight would be greatly appreciated." I said adding a little power into my voice. "Yes sir Mr. Beta." I could tell she was being sarcastic but I didn't push it. "Wow this place is huge." Lyssa said getting out of the truck. I laughed if only she knew. "Well let's head in." I said throwing my arm over her shoulders. When we walked in the party was in full swing. I automatically saw my group of friends and went over to introduce them to Lyssa. "Yo Grey. Got someone I want you to meet." I told my Alpha and best friend. He lifted his eyebrow. Mate? He asked through the mind link. I nodded. She's human. I replied to him and the rest of the group through the link. "Lyssa this is Greyson, my best friend. His ma- girlfriend Miranda. My other good friend Josh and his girl Lexi. Guys this is Lyss." I said smiling brightly. "Its nice to meet you guys." She said sweetly. "Josh is also my brother." Lauren said coming up behind us. "What do you think you are wearing?" Josh asked her. She rolled her eyes. "None of your businesses. Lyssa you want to go get a drink?" Lauren asked. "Sure. Do you want anything?" Lyssa said to me. I smiled. "No I'm good." "You sure?" I laughed, she was going to be an amazing mate. "Positive." I said smiling. She grinned back. "Be right back."