Chapter Twenty-Two

Trey's P.O.V.
Things were slowly starting to get better. Lyssa began to eat again although it was a slow process only crackers, bread, and a drink most days was all her stomach could take. Her skin was still an almost translucent color and she looked fragile as can be. Her wolf couldn't heal her from this, she was just as heartbroken. She also began to let me see her again, I spent most of my time with her. I grabbed the tray I had put some food onto and headed to our room. She was laying in bed watching some tv show, although I could tell she wasn't paying much attention to it. She smiled at me when I came in, I'd been gone since I woke up maybe two hours or so. "Sorry, I had a bunch of papers and stuff to sign." I told her coming to sit beside her. Lysssa shook her head, "You have stuff to do, you can't stay with me all the time. Besides I just woke up a little while ago." She said quietly. That was another thing, she never talked loud, she was always really quiet. I smiled at her, "If you want me to you know I will." I replied. She smiled a little. "So, I brought you some breakfast. " I said pulling the tray to us. I only had brought some fruit and some dry cereal, milk made her sick these days. But also some drink that Sam had given me supposed to help gain her strength back, she'd been drinking it everyday. "Thought maybe we'd try something different today, see if you can hold it down." I told her when she saw it wasn't what she had been eating. She nodded picking up the fork and poking at the fruit. "You don't have to eat it all, or even try it. I can go get you some toast if you want." I offered standing up. "Could you just lay with me for a while?" She asked putting down the fork, and picking up the glass of whatever it was. That was our deal she had to drink that everyday, 4 times a day no matter what. "Of course." I told her getting back into the bed. She was quick to drink it all and them lean into me and adjust herself into my arms. I brought my hand to her hair softly running my fingers through it. She hummed quietly, "That feels nice." I smiled a little, my wolf and I were happy we could make her feel a little better. We just sat there for a little while. "I'm sorry, I know you we're hurting too and I was selfish." She started to say. I quickly turned her towards me stopping her. I cupped her face in my hands, "Don't keep apologizing okay? It's okay, I just didint want you to go through this alone." I said to her. She nodded and I ran my thumb over her lips. I wanted to kiss her so bad, it had been weeks but I didn't want her todo anything she wasn't comfortable with. I want you to kiss me too. I heard, and at first it freaked me out among all of this I had forgotten she could now be in my head. She smiled softly and laughed quietly. "It feels so good to hear that." I whispered. "I miss you." She whispered back. I looked at her, "I miss you to but I'm not going to do anything your not comfortable with." I replied. She shook her head, "Please just kiss me." She said, I couldn't help but do what she asked.

Short chapter but I felt like I owed you guys something, after so long. Ill have something good here soon!