Chapter Fifteen

Lyssa's P.O.V.

"Alright baby doll we ready to go?" Trey asked as he put his bags into the truck. I pulled my pony tail a bit tighter. "Ready when you are." I replied. He smiled, "Then lets rock and roll." I hoped into the truck with him as we made our way to Orange county. It was only about a three hour drive obviously not that long but we wanted to have time to talk to him and then spend some time together as well. " I know your excited, and I am too but remember what I said he might not even talk to us. The last time I even spoke to him he was still kind of crazy." Trey said as he drove. "I know, i know. I just can't help it, after looking for everything and not finding nothing i'm phyced abkut being able to possibly find something." I explained to him. "I know. I love you." He said looking over at me. I smiled at him, "And I love you."

"Trey really I wish I could help you guys, but you know how he is, it hasn't gotten any better." Some guy told Trey when we got to the pack. I frowned some one had to let us talk to him. Trey sighed. "Do you have a mate?" I asked him. He smiled fondly, "Yeah her name is Isabell." He told me. "When did you meet her?" I questioned as Trey and he looked at me confused. "About a month ago." He replied. "Have you mated?" He blushed a little and nodded. "Do me a favor, think about her. Think about what you would do if you weren't able to mate with her. That you got to the point you couldn't touch her because you didn't want to hurt her, what would you do?" "I don't know." He wispered. Trey took my hand, "You'd do anything you could to find away around it." He told him. The guy took a breath, "I'll talk to him. I can't make any promises but I'll see what I can do." I squealed. "Thank you thank you thank you!" "Actually why don't you guys go to his house. You'll have a better chance of him agreeing if He doesn't know about it." Trey nodded. "Lets go ahead and go over there." We didnt even have to go to far, Trey knocked on the door and a few miniutes later someone answered. I assumed it was Cole. "Trey? What are you doing here?" He asked, I could tell he didn't look good. "He man, I uh wanted to talk to you." Trey said nervously. Cole looked at me, and by the look he gave me i could tell he knew I was human. "And I want you to leave." He said as soon as he figured it out, already shuting the door. Trey pushed his hand out to hold it open, "Cole please i'm begging you. She's my mate and I don't know what else to do. Your rhe only person I know who can help me." Cole shook his head, "Your wrong, I can't help." He said quietly. Up until now I hadn't said anything but I had to do something He really didn't want to talk to us. "Please. Don't you remember what it was like? She might be gone now but you loved her regaurdless, she was your mate. And I know that even thought she is gone, you wouldn't trade the time you did have with her for anything." I said quietly. No one said a word for a minute or so, "It's old school and a little risky but it's the only way. " Cole said, well more like wispered. "Thank you. Honestly, you were our last hope." I said truthfully. He nodded, "Uh you can come in, do you want a drink or something?" He asked opening the door a little more. We both went in, "No I think we're good." Trey said. We all went and sat down in his living room. "Like I said it's all old school stuff not many people know about it and with you being human it's really scary. When we did it all for Grace she bled alot, so you need to have blood on hand and make sure your with the pack doctor." What Cole was saying was kind of freaking me out, but we had no other choice. Trey seemed freaked out too, "What are you saying we have to do?" He asked. "You have to change her."

"Lyssa I'm not arguing with you about this." Trey said frustrated. "Then I'm leaving." I said shortly after, standing up. He reached out and grabbed my hand, "Your not going anywhere." "Yes I am, if you don't want to do this so we can be together than there's no point." I replied yanking it away. I heard him gasp in a breath, "You don't mean that." He said. I sighed. "Trey this is literally the only thing we can do, there's no other choice. And I won't sit here and put both if us through that if you won't change me. Your the only one enough can do it, you have to." I begged. There was no way I wanted to be without him, and I wasn't going to but He needed to see where I was coming from. "Babe we have no idea what could happen, its too risky. I can't hurt you like that, you know it." I took a deep breath, "Trey I love you and you know it, but your going to hurt me a hell of a lot more if We don't do this." I said turning to look directly at him. "Please." I begged pressing my forehead to his. "Alright, but we have to plan this out okay? We can't just go in blind, and your going to have to talk to your parents, there is no way you can stay with them being a were. There's slot of chances with this." He said a few miniutes later. "I told you we'd make this work and that's what were going to do."