Chapter Six

As I was coming back with Lauren and our drinks a guy stopped me, "Hey beautiful, whats your name?" He asked. He was alright looking but nothing compared to Trey. "Um Lysaa." I said. "You wanna dance?" " No thanks I'm good." He grabbed my arm, "Come on." "She said she didn't want to dance." Lauren said.Suddenly I was shoved behind someone, and I realized it was Trey. And then he started growling like an animal. I was freaking out. "She's mine." He growled. The other guy smirked, "She's not mated she's free game Summers." Trey started to shake, and Lauren started to freak out. "Lyssa you've got to touch him, calm him down." She said panicked. I looked at her like she was stupid. "I know how it sounds but you have to touch him tell him that your fine so he'll calm down." At this point I was freaked out too, so I decided to listen to her. I put my hand on his arm. "Trey hey I'm okay alright? Everything is fine calm down please." I begged. He turned around and saw me then automatically wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. He put his head on my shoulder. "Mine." He growled. I rubbed my hands down his back trying to calm him down. "Yea I'm yours." I said quietly into his shoulder. And as strange as it sounded it felt like I was his, I didn't want anyone else.