Chapter Twenty-Three

Lyssa's P.O.V.

I had forgotten how good it felt to be this close to Trey, to have him hold me like this. I had been so closed off lately that even when he was close to me I didn't appreciate it much. I situated myself to where I was straddling him better, "Please just kiss me." I quietly begged. He wasted no time placing his lips against mine, at first slow and gentle. And as much as I loved the feel of his lips softly running against mine it wasn't what I wanted. It had been weeks since I had really kissed him and my wolf and I both wanted more. My hands wound their way around his neck pulling me closer and giving me the advantage to slide my tounge against his as he groaned for a breath. He placed his hands on the back of my thighs holding me as close as he could. I don't think that I would ever get used to the sparks that filled my skin when he touched me, it was intensifying every touch. As I stopped to gain some air his mouth trailed to my neck leaving languid kisses against it. My body jerked against his making me feel his own arousal as I gasped in pleasure when his lips trailed over my mark for the first time in weeks. "Lyssa if we don't stop now, I'm not gonna be able to." Trey said in a harsh breath. I shook my head, there was no way I wanted to stop. "I want you." I replied, even I could hear the lust in my own voice. I already knew what he was going to say, something along the lines of he wanted to wait until I was better. So before he could say a word I brought my lips to his neck trying to distract him. "Please. Please. Please." I said against it. His breathing was getting labored. "Lyss." He groaned. "I need you Trey. I just, I need you to make me forget for a little while." I told him honestly. I could feel my eyes water, I wanted him, I needed him to make me better. I felt his chest rumbling, his wolf surfacing. He suddenly pulled my arms back and lay me against the bed hovering over top of me. "Tonight." He said, and before I could object he kept speaking running his nose from my chin to my throat back and forth."Let me take you out, just me and you." He replied. I couldn't really breathe, so I just nodded. Trey smiled at me. "Good. I have a couple of things to do but we can leave around sixish?" He questioned. I nodded back. He grabbed my chin and kissed me slowly, "I love you." He said against my lips. "I love you too." I replied after he had pulled away. He got up and walked out leaving me practically breathless on the bed. Tonight would be amazing.

It had just turned five as I jumped into the shower taking my time to make sure my whole body was as smooth as a baby's butt, and smelt like heaven. I had already picked out a black lace underwear set and a lightweight, above the knee dress. Along with the perfect pair of black heels. For my makeup I decided to go big, a bold smokey eye with a bright red lip. And as for my hair I curled it into big loose curls. After I was finished I looked at the clock seeing that it was almost 6. I had heard Trey in the room getting clothes as I was in the shower. He wanted to get ready away from me, he was going all out he said. He would be here any minute. I picked out a small black clutch throwing in a few things just as I heard him knocking on the door. I straightened up, "Come in." I could of sworn his jaw dropped when he saw me, mine probably did the same. He wore black pants, a white button up, and a black jacket with his dress shoes. He looked utterly delicious. "I think you have a little drool." He said coming up to wipe across my chin when I didn't say anything. I looked at his smirking face and shook my head. "That's not what your supposed to say." I replied. His face now held a goofy grin, "You look beyond beautiful Lyssa. " He said sweetly. I grinned back. "That's more like it." Trey laughed, "You ready to go?" I nodded as he took my hand and led me out of our room. Not a single soul was downstairs, I looked at Trey silently asking where everyone was. " I didn't want to overwhelm you. This is the first time you've been out I didn't want people in your face asking you questions that I knew you didn't want to answer." He explained as we made our way to the truck. "You didn't have to do that." I told him although I was grateful he knew what I needed. He placed a kiss to my hand while opening my door. "I'll always do what's best for you." He said before closing it and going to his side to get in. "So where are we going?" I asked as we drove. Trey shook his head. "No way it's a secrect." I laughed, he was being so serious about this all it was like it was our first date or something. "It might as well be." He said after reading my thoughts. "You don't understand, I want everything to be perfect. You've had it rough for the last couple of months and I want you to have he best night I can possibly give you." I mentally awed, he seriously was perfect for me. "Well you could have done that just by staying in our room all night." I said trying to lighten up the mood, I wanted to be able to move past everything even if it was only for tonight which hopefully it wouldn't be. He grinned at me, "Just you wait."