Chapter 25

Lyssa's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling blissfully sore. I couldn't help but to smile, last night had been everything I could have ever hoped for, Trey was.... amazing as usual. I snuggled deeper into his arms, and sighed. "Good morning." I felt Trey mumble into my hair. I pulled back so that I was able to see his face his hair was a mess from last nights events and he still looked exhausted. "Good morning." I replied brushing the hair out of his face. His arm came around me burring his face into my neck, "You smell like me again." Trey said his lips brushing against my neck giving me cold chills. "I can only imagine." I replied laughing a little.He lifted his head to look at me a grin on his face, "How'd you sleep?" He asked. I glanced over at the clock, "Its only been about 5 hours but pretty good." I said. He laughed at me. "You want some breakfast? I'll go down and get you something." I decided that last night changed some things, "Actually I am, but I think I want to come with you." I could sense the shock comeing off of him, "Sure, if you want to I mean of course." I reached up and kissed him, "Thank you for last night, it was perfect." The boyish grin of his that I loved so much appeared on his face. "Anything for you, always." I leaned over and quickly pressed my lips to his. "Would you like to take a shower with me?" I said against them. "I would love to, but Grey linked me a few minutes ago something important apparently. But I'll see you for breakfast if that's cool?" He asked..I almost wanted to say no, but if I wanted to do this I had to go all in. I nodded, "Thats fine. I'll see you down." I leaned down to kiss him one more time, of course Trey had other ideas. I giggled against his lips as he rolled me onto my back kissing me roughly. "Greyson can wait." He said before quickly lifting me up and packing me into the bathroom his lips never once leaving mine. Placeing me onto the counter he reached inside the shower quickly adjusting the temperature, as I shed his T-shirt that I had thrown on before passing out. I got in the water feeling amazing against my hot skin, Trey dropped his boxers joining me. He very smoothly caught my lips in a sweet kiss. I nudged him back a little, "We really do need to shower. We both smell like sex and sweat." I told him as he moved his lips to my neck as I began to wash off. "Good, that means your mine." Was his possesive reply. I rolled my eyes at him and turned around to face the stream of the water. His hand crept around my hip, reaching down to slide his fingers against me. My breath got caught in my throat, "One more time." He whispered into my ear, softly running his skillful fingers everywhere but where I wanted them, needed them. "Trey." I said trying my best to sound like I wanted him to stop, but it came out more as a moan as he brushed them against my swollen clut. "What babe?" I squeezed my eyes shut and reopened them in attempt to focus, but Trey hadn't stopped his assault. I quickly turned around in his arms attacking his mouth with my own. One more time wouldn't kill me.

I pulled my wet hair into a quick French braid, just before pulling on my oversized cream colored sweater over top my brown leggings. Slicking on a thin layer of foundation, and some eye liner and mascara. "You sure you want to do this?" Trey asked yet again. I turned towards him, "Yes Trey I'm sure. Its past time I do this." He nodded, "Alright. Let's go." We made our way down the steps into the kitchen and I could clearly hear everyone talking amongst themselves, I had told Trey not to make anyone leave I wanted things back to normal. I was a little nervous so I had Trey walk in front of me a little. He gave me a quick squeeze before we walked in. The first person I saw was Maranda and the look on her face was priceless. Are you okay? I heard her ask in my mind. I visibly nodded, then replied to her. I need to do this, it's time I do this. She smiled before coming to hug me, "I've missed you." She mumbled into my hair. And I knew what she ment, she was with me the most but I wasn't me and things we're now starting to look up. I laughed a little hugging her back. "Me too." She let me go just as Greyson approached us, "So this is whhts more important than me." He said teasing. I couldn't help the blush that crept on my face, Maranda smacked his chest. "Shut up!" He quickly slung his arm around my shoulder,"Its good to have you back Lyss." He told me. "But we really do have some important stuff to discuss." He said to Trey once he let go of me. You going to be alright? Trey asked me through the mind link. Ill be fine, I'll just hang around with Maranda if I need you i'll come and find you. He smiled softly and kissed me. "Ill see you later. I love you." I smiled back at him. "I love you too." As soon as they were gone Mad and a hugged me again squealing. "I'm so happy that your doing better." I laughed a little, glad I had prepared myself for this. I loved Maranda but she was so enthusiastic about everything. "Come on I'll make you some breakfast." She said tugging on my hand. She stopped at the fridge pulling out ingredients for omlets, and also pulled out a pitcher of the healthy healing crap I'd been drinking. Trey and I had talked and decided I'd drink it today and see how I did and go to see Sam tomorrow. "I'll be glad when I don't have to drink that anymore." I said making a face as she poured me a glass. "That bad?" She asked smelling it before handing it to me. I shrugged, "It just leaves a really bad after taste." She got to work cooking some breakfast as the rest of the pack went about their usual selves around us. I took a breath, I was glad to see things were starting to get back to normal.