Chapter 1

Chapter song: do I wanna know? By artic monkeys.

"Sam, I'm not going to a party" I say as I focus on the road.

Sam furrows his eyes brows, "and why the hell not, your 20!"

"Exactly Sam, 20, not 21!" I pull into the parking garage. I park my Jeep and unbuckle, I start collecting my things.

"Please Alyssa, it'll be fun! And hey I'm 21 so I can give you drinks" Sam winks as he goes on and on about why I should go. We get in the elevator and I ask, "who's all going?" Sam looks at me, as he clicks the button to go to the 4th floor.

"Me obviously, if you do go, you, Colby." Sam rolls his eyes then continues. "Brennen, Jake, jillian, Katrina, Tara, Corey, Kian, JC, Elton, Heath, david, reggie, Cassie, Kevin, Mike, aryia, you know the group and who ever david invites." Sam eventually finishes. We walk out of the elevator.

"I don't know Sammy, that seems like a lot of people, you know how I feel about that" I complain as we arrive at my apartment. "Cmon Alyssa, live a little your almost 20 and you barely party, you have to go!" I eventually give in to going. "Fine Sam, I'll see you tomorrow at?" I ask, not knowing what time.

"6, I'm driving" Sam says as he hugs me and walk down 4 doors to his apartment. I unlock my door and go in, shutting it behind me.

A little bit about me, I'm a homebody, I like to chill you know, but from time to time I like to explore and run from cops, just a little thrill. I'm 20 and single, isn't that fun.

I set my stuff down and go into the kitchen, "damn I need to go shopping" I say to myself. I pull out my phone and order post mates. While I wait, I'm going to take a shower. I walk into my bathroom and take off my clothes throwing them in my hamper. I take down my hair and take off makeup. I then turn the shower to hot as I open the door and step in.

I wash my hair, my body, my face, then I shave, my legs, arms, my uh, you know that. I finish up and wrap my body in a towel. I get a message saying my post mates was five minutes away. I quickly throw on some clothes.

I throw my blonde wavy hair into a messy bun and slip on my slides

I throw my blonde wavy hair into a messy bun and slip on my slides. I walk out my apartment and go down the elevator, my phone dings again letting me know it's here. When I walk out the elevator into the lobby, I see the guy. I grab my food and I get back in the elevator, but this time, it goes down to the parking garage.

I guess someone was coming. I wait as it goes down and when the door opens I see him, black leather jacket, black ripped jeans and chains with his airforces, Cole Robert Brock. He gets in the elevator, I click four and he clicks five.

"Are you going to eltons party?" He ask.

I turn my heads towards him, "what?"

He then turns his head looking down a little as I'm a few inches shorter, like 2 or 3. I meet with his ocean eyes. "Are you going to eltons party" he ask agian.

"ooohhh, uhh yeah, I heard your going."
I say as the Elevator door opens. He nods, as I walk out he puts his hand over the elevator door so it doesn't close, I look at his hands, his nails were painted bright blue and he has rings. "How old are you?" He ask.

I turn around facing him "20, why?" He nods, "so you legally can't drink." He says. "And, I still will." I snap. He looks at me again, "Ooo okay, a little devilish I see" he smirks. that smirk, I think I just died.

"It's not devilsh, I'm just drinking, trust me I have done worse." I wink at Colby and he smiles. "Alright then, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" I nod. He smiles agian as he takes his hand off the door. I walk away as I hear the Elevator door close.

What in the hell just happened?

I walk into my apartment, taking off my shoes. I sit on my couch and turn on YouTube. I eat then throw my trash away. I turn off my t.v and fold my blankets. I turn off all the lights and go into my bedroom.

I turn my LEDs to purple then I lay down

I turn my LEDs to purple then I lay down. I turn off my phone, and try to get comfortable. I just couldn't find the right way to sleep. I take my phone and get on it. I scroll through Instagram untill I see a suggestion, Colby brock.

I click his account and see he post a good bit, I look through his pictures, is this stalking? Nahhhh, it's not, wait, is it?

I see this post. I feel a smile come upon my face. I shake my head snapping myself out of it. "Rule number 1, no catching feelings for Sam's brother." I repeat.

I scroll a little more and my eyes widen, I lick my lips at the fact that they were dry, totally!

I put my palm on my head, god what am I doing. I groan, I was about to put my phone down when I realized, I FREAKING LIKED IT? God what in the hell is wrong with me. I immediately put my phone down and turn over, I flip my pillow getting the cold side and huddle up trying to get my self to go to sleep.

I eventually feel my eyes shut as sleep washes me away.
_________________________________________

Okay ngl, I think this is going to be my favorite book 😍 cuz like I'm a hundo percent in love with this first chapter. Vote, follow and comment what you think, love ya bruvas 🖤✖