chapter 12

Chapter song: lost cause, by (the one and only) billie eilish. (I'm sorry I just love her so much and her new song is 🔥)

I grab colbys hand and we walk into he main area. We go up the broken escalator and I set the penny boards down. "Ready?" I smirk looking at the drop.

Colbys looks at me and his eyes widen. "Are you sure alyssa, we are gonna fall" colby laughs nervously.

"Well you called me devilish didn't you?" I smirk. I poo it one foot on the penny board. Colby quickly turns his head, shaking it. He sighs and shakes his wrist. He puts one foot on his penny board and we go down the ramp.

I slid down a bit until it was to fast and I fell, hitting the floor pretty hard. I had sprained my ankle. "Ow, shit!" I tell, grabbing my foot.

Colby jump of his penny board running over to me. "Alyssa,  are you okay, what the hell did you do!" I could tell by the tone in colbys voice he was worried.

"I'm fine" I say with pain, but my pain turns into anger. Colby jerks his head back a bit, because the tone of my voice. He grabs my hand that was around my foot. He started picking up my foot when I pulled it away.

"Alyssa let me lo-" I put my finger over his lips. He crosses his eyes looking at my finger. "Wha-" I interrupt him agian.

"Shut up"

'Hey, who ever in here you need to get out!" A voice yells, echoing.

Colby and me look at eachother. He puts out his hand helping me up he grabs the penny boards and we quickly run back to sam and brennan. Well at least I tried, my ankle really hurt. I rush over to sam shaking him awake. He looks at me with confusion.

"Sam c'mon. There someone here." I whispered. Sam sits up and quickly gathers his stuff putting it in the bag. Colby gets brennan up and we all gather our stuff.

As I was just putting my phone in my bag a loud bang interrupted me causing me to drop my phone. I quickly pick it up putting it my bag, zipping it up.

I look at sam. "What the hell was that!"

Colby throws his bag over his shoulder. "I have no clue, but we need to get the hell out of here."

The big 'Bang' happens agian, repeating about 6 times,  it sounded like gunshots.

I flinched a bit. "Shit. Shit. Shit" I started hyperventilating.

My heart beating.

loud noises.

My shaking.

Tears falling.

I was having a panic attack. "Sam" my voice cracked sam looked behind him. He knew what was happening.  He walks over to me holding me in his arms. "Alyssa, look at me." He pulls from the hug making me look him in the eyes. He wipes my tears hold my hands, stopping me from shaking.

I began crying. "Look, we need to leave sam, like now!" Brennan shouts.

The sound of gun shots and laughter filled the building. Colby was filming, until he noticed me crying. he dropped the camera.  Running over to me.

"Is she okay?" He looks at sam. "Yeah, she's just having a panic attack, but we need to leave."

Sam walks, as I hold onto his bicep, tightly. Colby picks up the camera making sure it still works. He starts filming agian as the cackling gets louder. I was still hyperventilating. But we had to run.

We began running toward the exit. We eventually got to the wall. All of us quickly climbed to rope jumping out. We quickly ran out to the car and saw two other cars parked near it. Sam jumped in the driver seat.

Brennan In the passenger seat.

Colby in the back with me.

Colby pulls me close to me, hugging me. I look up and see sam staring in the mirror.  I pull away. Sam hands me his water bottle and I take a few sips before handing it back. I lay down, my head and top half on the left and the rest of my body in the middle. I eventually fell asleep.

**

I feel myself being carried. I was then placed in a soft covering. I didn't think much of it and fell back to sleep.
_________________________________________
This chapter was short and kinda crazy, but we needed a little crazy, right??