chapter 4

Chapter song: supa freak slowed.

*Colby's POV*

Alyssa was super drunk and I could tell she was having fun. I walk up to her, "hey, do you wanna go home?" I ask. She furrows her eyebrows and shakes her head.

Then the song body by Megan the stallion comes up. Alyssa jumps up and down. She grabs my hand pulling me to come dance with her. She began dancing and I could feel her bottom on me. She then turns around and starts grinding her body against mine.

She then leaves from me to go to Xepher and twerks on her, Xepher grabs her hips as everyone shouts. Everyone is laughing and dancing as I watch Alyssa from a far. She sticks out her tongue and rolls her eyes to the back of her head as she dances alone, she takes a sip of her white claw, before she sets it down coming to me. She grabs both my hands.

"Noo, I don't wanna dance" I complain.

She shrugs and pulls me in anyway. She began twerking on me and I didn't know what to do. She stops and looks me in my eyes. "Cmon, losen up!" She shouts over the music.

"How would Sam feel if he was here right now?" I look don't at her.

"Well he isn't, so have fun" she shouts agian.

I give in and we began dancing I so in her around as I jokingly dip her. She giggles and smiles. Her smile was beautiful. She then take off her jean jacket and sets it down, she moves her hand in front of her face, signaling that she was hot. "Colby, I don't feel good." She complains as she leans over the table.

I immediately grab her purse and her jacket. I put my hand on her lower back as I take her to my car I quickly run back inside and get her a water. I come back out and she is leaning out the door. I walk over to her putting me legs back in the car. "I threw up" she says tiredly. "It's okay, let's just get you home."

I close her door and I get on on my side. I give her the water and she takes a sip. She breathes hard. She began crying "I'm sorry Colby" she crys. I could tell she was super drunk.

I started driving as fast as I could to get her home. "Why are you sorry?" I question. "I'm sorry" she kept apologizeing before eventually she fell asleep. I pull into the park garage and park. I turn off the car grabbing her purse and jacket. I then get out and walk over to her side. I open the door and pick her up bridal style.

Her arm hangs down as I carry her to the elevator. I go to the fourth floor. Once we get out I go to her apartment and unlock the door. I close it behind me as I set her stuff down. I then carry her to her bedroom. She wakes up. "Colbyyyy" she expands the y.

"Your really hot" she says as she dug her face into her pillow . I smirk and chuckle a bit. I take off her shoes. She then sits up and began taking off her dress. I tried to stop her but it didn't help. I eye her up and down and my eyes widen. I cover her up with the cover, and fluff her pillows. I put the trash can next to her bed and a water bottle as well. I'm walking out, I turn off the light and just as I'm about to close the door I hear her voice.

"Colby, can you stay with me?" Her innocent voice whispered, loud enough for me to hear. I nod. I close her door and lay down on top of her comforter. She turns over and faces me. She then puts her head on my chest. I look down confused as I see her already asleep. I feel a smile appear on my face as I move the hair out of her face, behind her ear. I began playing with her hair, untill I eventually fell asleep.
________________________________________
This chapter is a little bit short but I'm didn't know how to end it but goodnight bruvas ✖🖤 vote, follow and comment if you have any idea what might happen.