chapter 20

Chapter song: carasol by melanie Martinez

I gulp walking into the elevator with my bags in my hand. Me and sam make contact as he walks out, going to his car. I click 5 and the door shuts, leaving me with a sigh.

I wait for the elevator to go up. It reached floor five and I got out going to colbys room. I open the door and set my bags on the counter. "Babe" I call out to colby. No response. I raise an eyebrow.

I take off my shoes setting them by the door. I walk into colbys room and hear the shower running. I open the bathroom door and see colby standing there naked. I had no clue what to do and my only reaction was to shut the door quickly. "Babe?" Colby questions.

He opens the bathroom door, with his body in a towel. "Are you okay?"

"I- uhm, yeah, sorry i- uh didn't know how to react." I laugh. Colby smiles, "well I'm going to continue to try and get in the shower agian." Colby chuckles.

I roll my eyes playfully and nod. He walks Into the bathroom shutting the door. While I wait for him to finish I pick out an outfit for the party. Eventually colby walks out of the bathroom in a towel. I smirk at him and bite my lip as his hair drips with water.

He walks over to his dresser grabbing some boxers putting them on. He turns around using his towel to dry his hair. I couldn't tell but I was staring at him for a good bit. "Alyssa, you good" colby chuckles.

I shake my head, getting myself out of it. "Uh, yeah, i- I'm good" my eyes travel back down to colbys body. I didn't notice until I felt his hands on my hips. I look up at him, locking with his silk eyes. He pulls my hips towards his body, our bodies make a slight noise as they hit eachother.

I place my hands on his jaw and pull him in for a kiss, more like a make out kinda kiss. I move my hands to the back of his neck, griping a bit of his hair. I move my lips from his mouth to his neck. He let's out a low moan, biting his lip. I knew that was the sign that I found his sweet spot. I nibble on that spot leaving a dark hickey.

Colby hands move up and down on my lower back, getting closer and closer to my ass. Eventually he reaches it squeezing it, leaving on slap as well. I pull from his neck and push him onto the bed, climbing ontop of his. I move my hips as I felt his boner grow larger. Colby moves my hips trying to get more friction.

I kiss his neck, moving down his body, I trace his abs with my tounge. I then sit up and get off him, grabbing two boxes of hair dye. I hear him groan.

"Your gonna pay for that"

I couldn't help but laugh. I go into the bathroom and shut the door. I open one box of hair dye and put on the gloves, I mix the hair dye and the conditioner together, I squirt some on a piece of my hair rubbing it in, honestly this was my first time I had no clue what I was doing.

"Colby!" I yell.

"What!" I hear his voice from his room.

"I need your help" I yell again.

Colby opens the bathroom door to see me sitting on the counter infront of the mirror. He chuckles and closes the door.

"And why should I help you." Colby gets close to me grabbing the bottle out of my hand. "Uh because I asked nicely, well sorta.." I giggle.

Colby looks at the bottle. "Brown huh?"

"Yeah somthing wrong?" I look at him through the mirror.

He smiles looking from the bottle to me. "Nope Nothing." He puts on the gloves and puts a towel over my shoulders and moves my hair behind my head. He pours the hair dye rubbing it in.