chapter 6

Chapter song: wires, by the neighborhood.

"Alright, we will start with sam then work our way around the circle" Colby's pipes up. Everyone nods.

Sam spins the bottle and it lands on me! His best friend, oh crap. Me and sam loom at each other and our eyes widen. "You gotta do it." Jake eyes us down.

We lean over the table and peck each other's lips. It was now Kat's turns. She spun the bottle and it landed on sam, shocker!

They leaned over and peck each other's lips. "Alright this is petty, pecks really, we arnt birds, show some emotion and tongue." Colby smirks. We all look at him. Tara was next. She spun the bottle and it landed on sam. Kat eyed them both down.

Sam and Tara peck each other's lips. "Pitiful" Colby's rolls his eyes. Jake then spins. It lands on Kat. The tension was not okay.  Jake and Kat peck each other's lips. "Oh my god, can y'all show some entertainment!" Colby whines as he bites his lip.

"Oh shut up!" Sam rolls his eyes. "This is kinda boring when I'm the only single one." I groan. Colby eyes me down. "Your not the only one" he winks. I playfully push him and roll my eyes. I look across the table and see Sam raise an eye brow. I just shake my head.

"Alright, ima show y'all how it's done." Colby grabs the bottle. I stand up and head to the kitchen to grab another white claw. When I come back I hear oo's. They all look at me.

"What" I ask. I look down at the bottle and see it was positioned to where I was sitting. "I wasn-" Colby interrupts me. "You gotta do it." Colby smirks.

"Hell no!" I Yip. Sam looks at me. "Just do it real quick, it's just a game." Sam looks down, not wanting to look up. "Sam, i-" Colby interrupted me agian. "Wuss" he looks at me. "I'm not a-" I stop myself and sit next to Colby. Sam covers his face. Colby then places his hand on my cheek. Instant butterfly's. I let out a breathe as I lean in, letting our noses touch. I then push my lips onto his.

They were soft, he was gentle. I go to pull away, put he pulls me back, making the kiss more intense. Everyone cheers except Sam, I close my eyes as I pull from the kiss. I tuck my hair behind my ears and smile as my cheeks glow a- bright red. I look at Sam and he looks mad. "Relax lil bro, it's just a game, it didn't mean anything" Colby looks at Sam. Sam was just blankly staring at me.

"Just don't end up grinding on each other, and we will be good." Sam sighs. "They already did that at the party! " Jake laughs as me and Colby look at him making out eyes widen. "What!" Sam looks back up at me making his eye brows furrow and his expression change instantly. "Sam I wa-" Sam stands up grabbing my hand. He pulls me into the filming room. "What the hell Alyssa!" He yells, I know everyone could hear us.

I look at Sam, "Sam, I was drunk okay, I don't even remember what happened, I swear."

Sam looks back at me and rolls his eyes, "whatever just don't let me catch you agian" he sighs.

I hug him. We open the door and everyone was standing right there. "Y'all are nosey" I laugh as I push through them.

**

After the party it was just me, Colby and Sam. We were cleaning the kitchen and Sam was cleaning the living room. "Ima go take out the trash." Sam grabs two trash bags throwing them over his shoulder. I nod. I open his door for him as he leaves. I close it and go back into the kitchen. I lean down and grab a rag and some spray. I began spraying the counter and wiping it. I went to go the other side when I bump into him. I feel his hands on my hips, just in a moving me out of the way kinda way.

He looks down at me, as his grip on my hips become tighter. He leans in and I pull away. "Get outta my way loser." I laugh. He playfully rolls his eyes as he gently punches my shoulder.

I grasp my shoulder, "owe, that hurt!"

"Ooo, does the baby want me to kiss it" Colby makes small kisses noises.

I make a frowning face and nod. He walks over to me and I hit the back of his head and laugh, "loser!" I laugh.

His face goes straight as he grips onto my waist, making our body's hit each other. I let out a gasp, "don't do that" he speaks. I gulp, as we make eye contact. Just the way he looked at me made me weak.

I then hear the doornob being tampered with. I push Colby away as I go back to cleaning the counter. Sam opens the door and looks at us, furrowing his eyes brows. The intensity stays floating in the room. I fold the rag and put in on the counter as I put the spray away. "That's it Sam my, I'll see you tomorrow" I say as I hug him.

He pulls from the hug and looks at me, "okay, love you" he says.

"Love you." I walk out of his apartment and began walkig to mine, when I hear his apartment door open then close. "Wait up!" I hear a voice.
________________________________________
Background information

-Sam's 21, Alyssa's 20, Colby's 23.

-Colby's single, Alyssa's single, Kat and Sam are together.

- Alyssa's parents are not in the story at the moment but will be soon.

-Sam and Colby's parents live in Kansas.

- this story will be a bit long. Maybe.

That's it's!!

I'm the queen of cliff hangers 😏. Anyway, follow, vote and comment what you thinks gonna happen next. Live ya 🖤✖😘