chapter 16

I jump into his arms slamming my lips onto his. He pulls from the kiss. "I take that as a yes."

I leave our noses touching.  "100 times yes" I smile and push my lips onto his. His wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around the back of his neck.

Colby pulls his lips away, smiling a bit. "I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna join?" 

I pull my hands away from his neck. "I would but I dont have clothes. "

"And? Barrow some of mine."

I playfully roll my eyes and sigh. "Fine" I giggle.

Me and Colby walk into his bedroom and I strip my clothes and so does he. I grab two towels and place them on the counter. He opens the shower door for me and we both get in. I look around in his shower trying to find some shampoo.

"Which one do I use?" I pick up two bottles.

Colby grabs the grey one out of my hand. He puts some in his hand then runs it in my hair.

"Colby, I'm not 5. I can can do it." I giggle. He chuckles as I turn around do the rest myself. I wash it out and open my eyes to see colby biting his lip.

"Can you stop staring at me"

He licks his bottom lip. "I cant help it."

I grab the conditioner and wash my hair. I then put some in colbys hair. I reach my hands up rubbing it into his head. "Clean yourself brock." I giggle.

Colby grips onto my waist pulling me close to him. "Don't tell me what to do." His voice sent a spine shivering chill through my body.

"Or what?" I get serious, biting my lip.

"Or your gonna get punished."

"Okay big boy whatever you say" I laugh and pull myself from his grip. I get soap and began washing my body. I feel hands snake around my body.

Colby kisses my neck from behind. My body was pulled closer to him. I feel his member hit my lower back. I gasp, not knowing what to do. He found my sweet spot on my neck and left a dark purple hickey, making me let out a small moan.

I could hear colbys damn smirk. Colbys moves his hand to my hips and moves them down, making me bend. My butt touches his body. I smirk and unbend my body standing straight. I turn around and get on my knees. Colby looks down at me. I smirk.

I grab his hips pulling him closer to me. I kitty lick his tip. "Dont tease babygirl" I stroke him then put him in my mouth. I deep throat him. He let's out a moan as I give him pleasure.

Colby runs his hand up my head and grips my hair, pushing my head. He throws his head back, containing himself.

"God dammit alyssa, what you do to me." He moans and releases in my mouth. I swallow.

I pull him out of my mouth, standing up. I wipe my lip giving him a small smirk. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body. I throw colbys hos towel, as he let's out a breath, showing that he was struggling.  I smirk and walk out of the bathroom. I go to his closet and get a big shirt and pick my underwear from the floor up. I put them on me. I grab my phone checking the time.

It was already 1:32 am. I put my phone on colbys charger and get on his side of the bed. He comes out of the bathroom and grabs a pair of boxers putting them on. He uses his towel to dry his hair then lays next to me.

"Your on my side."

I smile. "Well I like this side so."

I turn over facing him. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I giggle a bit. He keeps his hand on my waist and I cup his face. He gives a big smile, using his teeth. I smile back and pull him in for a kiss. "Goodnight brock"

"Good night babygirl" with that I fall asleep in his arms.

##

Ringing

Buzzing

Vibrating

Colbys phone.

"Colby" I yawn touching his bare back. I scratch it looking at a small freckle.

"Hmm" his morning voice rasped. He dug his face further into the pillow. "Get your phone." I put my arm over his waist, pulling my body closer to his. He grabs my hand, putting it in his.  "They can wait" he groans, turning over  facing me. He puts his arm over my waist, pulling him close to me. He lays his head on my chest. I play with his hair, smiling at his tired self.

His phone began ringing agian. I sigh, pushing colby off my chest. I get up and walk over to colbys side grabbing it off the charger. 'Sam (brother) appeared on his phone. "Dammit, colby wake the hell up." I jump on colbys bed, he sits up, using his elbows to support his body.

He sits up against his head board. I hand him the phone. He takes it out my hand. I sit on my knees as he answers the phone. "Hello" his raspy voice speaks.

"Dude I always get hate" colby speaks into the phone. He holds the phone closer to his ear. "What do you mean?" He furrows his eyebrows speaking into the phone agian. "Wait"

He takes the cover off him grabbing his computer off his dresser. He sits on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong" I raise an eyebrow.

Colby puts his finger up, motioning for me to wait. He puts the phone on speaker.

"Yo, who is that" sam speaks.

My eyes widen and I gulp. "Just, a girl, that i-" colby was interrupted by sam speaking into the phone. "Let me guess another hookup"

"Sure" damn, that hurt... I know colby didn't mean it but fuck.... I sigh and crawl down to colby, rubbing his back as I watch his computer.  He goes to their channel and look at the previous video that they posted. He scrolls down to the comments.

'Who's that girl's

'If colby has a girlfriend, I'm unsubscribing, hes not allowed to have a girlfriend'

'Why does colby care about that girl?'

'Guys chill out! Colby can have a girlfriend,  and by the way that's just Sam's friend.'

'Why are people getting mad! It's just a  girl.'

'Who ever that girl is, i hope she dies.'

Do people really hate on colby just because of girls. Am I really being hated on! Just because I was in a video.

"Shit dude." He groans. Sam sighs.  "Do we delete the video??" He ask.

"I mean I dont know." Colby closes his computer. He stands up walking back and forth with the phone. I look at his abs and smirk, he has a good body.

"Hey can I ask you something." Sam ask.  Sounding suspiciously.

"Sure, what's up" colby turns his volume up so I can hear better. "Speaking on the comments. I realized something in the video, you and alyssa were very close and in the background of one part, your hand was on her waist, is there anything going on."

"What, no, I dont even like her like that, she likes my sister, that's gross that you think I would be in her pants." Colby laughs nervously. 'Wow, okay' I mumble.

"Okay I never said you were in her pants, but whatever, I swear to god Cole if there is something going on I will never speak to you or her ever agian." I knew it, sam would hate me...its to late now. I sigh and fall back onto colbys pillows.

"Alright I'll call you later, I'm going to go back to sleep. " Colby laughs.

"Alright, its already 1 pm, but okay, I'm going to see if alyssa wants to hang out..wanna join, we will probably go to the movies or maybe the skate park or somthing."

"Sure I'll join...just let me get ready. "

"Okay, bye bro love you."

"Bye"
________________________________________
Its said that this actually happens to colby it makes me mad. Just let him be happy. Anyway vote. Follow. And comment. Love ya. 🖤✖