chapter 14

I walk out the bathroom and back upstairs. Colby was still looking at his computer with his headphones on. I smirk and walk over to him. I stand behind his chair and take off his headphones, putting the down.

Colby turns his head around looking at me confused. "What ar- oo, damn!"

He looks me up and down and bites his lip. I turn his chair around and sit on his lap. I move my hips in a straddling position. Colby places one hand on my hip and the other on the side of my neck. He pulls me in, giving me a taste of his lips. I continue to move my hips as the make out becomes more intense.

I slide my hands under colbys shirt, taking it off him. He throws it on the floor. I pull from the kiss and looking down, I unbuttoned his pants. He smirks as he connects our lips agian. I could feel colbys erection through his pants. I pull from the kiss and kiss his jaw line, leading down to his neck. I leave a few of my markings.

Colby put his finger on my chin, pulling me from his neck. I feel his hand travel from my hip to my tigh, then to my inner thigh. He began rubbing me through my underwear. I bite my lip, holding in my moans. Colby pulls my head to his lips, distracting me from the pleasure.

I moan into the kiss. "I want more" I moan. Colby smirks as he stops. Colby picked me up, setting me on the love sac. He hovered over me, my legs remained around his hips.

He connects his lips to mine. His hand traveled to the inside of my underwear this time. I felt his touch as he rub my heat with his thumb. I pull from the kiss and let out a moan.

I arch my back, moving my hips trying to get more. "Be patient" colby eyes fill with lust. He pins my hands above my head. He kisses my neck as he stills rubs me. I let out a small moan.

"Ew, gross, what the fuck." I hear a voice. Colby jumps up and I stand behind him hiding myself. It was Jake.

I gulp. "Heyyyy jakeee." Colby expands the y and the e.

Jake's eyes go back and forth from me and colbys face. I pick colby shirt up and put it on. I finally revealed myself.

"Look Jake I know what this lo-" jake interrupted me. "Yeah it looks like you at colby were about to have some fun?" Jake's eyes widen.

I clench my teeth and gulp agian. "Look. Whatever you do, keep this between us, dont tell sam."

"Okay'

"Jake I'm beg- wait so your not going to tell sam." I ask, raising one eyebrow.

"No, I knew the whole time after the moment yall kissed at the party, I could tell." Jake laughs.

"Oh my god, thank you jake." I hug him tightly.

He puts his arms around me. "Uhh, alyssa you know your still in just a shirt and underwear right?"

I gasp and pull away giggling a bit. "Sorry."

"Alright I'll let you two continue your nasty ass orgasm shit." Jake laughs.

I jerk my head back, "ew, dont put it like that."

"Fine, have fun, but dont be two loud be my apartment is legit two door down."

Jake winks at colby and walks down the steps leaving. "Well that went better than ep-" I was interrupted yet agian.

Colby pushes me against the wall, pinning my hands above my head with one hand. He began kissing my neck. I let out a hitched breathe as he takes his shirt off of me. He picks me up making me wrap my legs around him. He walks down the steps and takes me into his bedroom. He closes the door with his foot, then locking it.

He lays me down on the bed and doesn't hesitate to take off his pants. He hovers over me using his arms to hold him up. He kisses my jaw leading to my neck. He kisses my chest then down my stomach. He leaves tiny wet kisses down to my area.

He takes off my underwear throwing them in his room. I pull up my legs bending them. Colby places his head in between my thighs. He grips onto my thighs as he places his tongue inside me. He flicks his tounge making me gasp. I let out a loud moan. "Colby!" I moan.

I get a fist full of hair and arch my back. I throw my head back. I dig the side of my face into his pillow, I grip onto the sheets hard. I felt a fimilar feeling flow through me.

"Colby I'm going t-" he pulls away coming from my stomach to my lips. He kisses me giving me a slight taste of myself. He reaches over my head and grabs a condom out his drawer. I unclip my bra and throw it. Colby takes off his boxers revealing him self.

I smirk and he opens the golden wrapper with his teeth. He slips on himself. "Ready?" He puts his tip near my entrance. "Yes" I nod my head. He pushes himself in me a little. I moan slightly. He let's me adjust to his size. Soon the pain turns into pleasure.

"Faster" I throw my head back. Colby listens and thrust into me faster going all the way in. He thrust in and out of me. He places his head on my neck. Leaving wet kisses. I dig my nails up his back and we both let out a moan.
_________________________________________
That's all yall get.