chapter 18

Chapter song: traitor by Olivia Rodriguez.

"Sam..listen." I grab Sam's hands stopping him. Colby runs up to us, looking at me confused.

"How...why, you know specifically I- i dont want you hanging with colby, yet alone fucking him." Sam began cracking up. "Alyssa, hes gonna hurt you...I cant fucking believe ither of you..like what the hell were you thinking alyss-" sam began to yell.

Colby interrupted him by pushing his chest to back him away from me. He stood infront of me. "Dont put all the blame on alyssa... this is-" sam interrupted colby. "NO, dont try to use the fucking sweet talk colby! Your just gonna treat her like some slut you picked up at the bar!" Sam yells. I gasp as a tear fell down my face, all the attention was on us. Sam's pushes colby out of the way looking me up and down. He scoffs and walks out the movie theater.

Colby began running after him. "No, colby! S- stay, you've done enough" I pull colby by his bicep holding him back. I run after sam. I finally catch up to him as he was trying to get in the car. "Sam please!"

He looks me up and down agian. "No, stop with your petty. You know I was trying so hard to ignore it, but lying to my face....FUCKING LYING ALYSSA, I thought you were my bestfriend." Sam rolls his eyes slamming his car door. He starts the car. Driving away. I sit there as tears fall.

I feel myself being pulled. I dig my head into the chest as more tears fall. Arms wrap around me tightly, "shit...." colby sighed.

##

I was laying in colbys bed.

Staring

Loosing focus

Nothing but a fool.

I was an idiot, thinking that I could get away with sam being cool with me and Colby, like what the hell was I thinking.

"Hey" colby breaks my thoughts, wrapping his arm around my hip, pulling my body towards his. He leans his head over me a bit, using his elbow to hold his head up. I turn over facing him grabbing his hand. I squint my eyes shut, as tears began falling yet agian.

"Hey, hey, hey." Colby pulls me into his hare chest. He runs his fingers through my hair as I cry into his chest. "C- colby I tried so hard to keep it from him, not realizing the linger I waited the easier he found out. I'm such a fucking idiot and i-" colby pulls from the hug, looking me in the eyes. "Look at me, you arnt a idiot, now stop talking like that."

"You dont understand, it's been two days I've called him over 100 times and he hasn't answered me." I cry. Colby pulls me in, kissing me head as I cry into his bare chest.

"You know what, I'm not taking no as an answer. " colby pulls me from his chest looking down at me. "We are going to get dressed, and I'm going to take you to eat, you haven't eaten anything, and your starving yourself okay. So get up and get dressed." Colby says firmly.

"Can we just cuddle for a minute." I whisper cry. Colby smiles sadly, he wipes my tears and pulls me close to him. I lay my head on his bare chest as he puts his arm over me. He plays with my hair as I just drift into my thoughts.

Idiot

Stupid

Bi-

"Alyssa" colby shakes me. I snap myself out of my thoughts. "Yeah, okay. Sorry" I get up and grab a pair of jeans and a hoodie, putting them on over my bra and underwear.

I sigh and slip on my tenishoes.

"Ready" colby walks out of the bathroom wearing

I look down and nod

I look down and nod. We walk out of colby room and he grabs his keys hanging on the wall. Colby grabs the door opening it for me. I smile slighty and walk out. Colby walks beside me with his hand on my waist, holding me close to him.

We get in the elevator and colby clicks 1. The number 4 on the elevator lights up. My eyes widen, please dont be sam.

The elevator goes down one, the door opens revealing him. Blonde hair,blue eyes, red hoodie, black Jean's and his white vans.

He looks at me and colby and rolls his eyes. He steps in staying inches from us.  "So hows life been, you know sitting around fucking my brother, tell me all about it." Sam scoffs.

I dont say anything. I just sit there. "Sam, dont even start" colby looks at sam. "You didn't have to say anything." Colby rolls his eyes, pulling me closer to him.

"Shut the fuck up colby, I wasn't even talking to you." Sam looks at me. The elevator door opens and me and colby began walking out.

Sam puts his hand over the door so it doesn't close. "You wanna know how I found out your petty ass was sleeping with my brother?" Me and colby turn around.

"Just ignore him" colby whispers trying to turn me around. "No" is all I say. He looks down at me confused.

"I found your scummy little clothes and your phone in colbys room. You know if you wanna try to fucking hide somthing from me do it right." Sam laughs and gets in his car. I just sit there, agian not knowing what to do.

Colbt grabs my waist pulling me agian. He helps me into my car.he gets in "dont listen to him babe, he just wanted to start unnecessary shit." Colby starts the car. He pulls out of the garage.

To be honest, I couldn't tell if I was mad, sad, or just me..but one thing I did know was I love colby but if it means risking my friendship with sam. I dont know how much longer I can do it.
_________________________________________