chapter 2

Chapter song: go f yourself! By Two feet.

I wake up feeling stiff. I sit up and stretch, as I let out a yawn. I check my phone and see

•colby brock has followed you on Instagram•

•colby brock has liked your photo•

My eyes widen. I just set my phone down. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I then brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk out my bathroom and grab my phone.

I go into the kitchen and get spinach, banana, blueberry, milk and ice. I then put everything into the belnder and belnd it. I hear my front door open. I knew it was Sam because he just walks in.

"Morning" I yell over the blender. Sam sits on the stool at the island. "Morning" he says. I turn off the blender and pour my smoothie into a shaker cup. I shake it a little but before tasting it.

I furrow my eye brows a bit "does this taste right?" I hand the smoothie to Sam. He takes a sip.

He nods his head. "Taste right to me" he flips his head moving the hair out of his face. I lift it up and shrug. "Hey I need to go grocery shopping, wanna come?" I turn to Sam.

"I mean sure, but can Colby come?" Sam ask. I furrow my eyebrows yet again. "Why?" I question.

"He wants to hang out" Sam wigles his fingers and rolls his eyes. I giggle. "Yeah that's fine, just make sure he doesn't try anything." I say. Sam looks at me and tilts his head. "What do you mean"

"Nothing" I move away. "Let me go get changed." I say as I walk into my room, closing my door behind me. I change into.

I go into my bathroom and do my makeup, just some lip gloss and mascra

I go into my bathroom and do my makeup, just some lip gloss and mascra. I throw on a bit of blush. I walk out of my bathroom and grab my purse throwing my phone and chap stick in it. I walk out my room and see Sam sitting on his phone. "Ready" I raise my eyebrows.

He nods. We leave my apartment as I lock it behind me. We get in the elevator and go up to the fith floor. When we get up we go to Colby's apartment door. Sam knocks. "Hurry your ass up Colby" Sam yells. Colby then opens the door with just jeans on. I stare at his body, then meet his eyes he bites his lip.

"Hurry up" Sam says. Colby uses his foot to hold the door open as he grabs his keys, a beanie and he throws on the shirt that was sitting on the counter.  He then closes his door. "Alright I'm ready" me and Sam look at each other and shrug.

We walk to the elevator and go to the parking garage. We get in my car, me in the driver seat, Sam in the passenger, Colby in the back. "Yo, give the aux!" Colby yells from the back as I pull out the garage.

"Hellll, noo!" Sam turns around looking at Colby.

"Why not." Colby complains. "One song!" I say. Sam looks at me in a questioning way. I just shrug. I lean back and hand Colby the aux. He plays "go f yourself" by two feet.

I smile slightly because I love this song. I gently nod my head. "See, someone like my music!" Colby says as he eyes down Sam. Sam smacks my arm.

I lift a few finger from the steering wheel. "What! It's a good song!" I smile again as I pull into target. I unbuckle grabbing my purse. I get out my Jeep and close the door.

Colby gets out on the same side I was on. I use my view mirror to fix my hair and I see Colby out the corner of the mirror. "Eyes up brock" I began walking meeting with Sam waiting in front of the car. Me and Sam walk next to each other as Colby walks behind us.

We get into target and I grab a cart. We immediately go to the food section. I grab a few snacks and Sam picks up a bag of candy. I eye him down. "I ain't paying for that" I say as Sam puts it in the cart. I roll my eyes.

We go to the frozen section and I get a few things. Then I get milk, eggs, and naked, the juice. I finished but Sam needed something he goes to the fruit and looks for whatever he was looking for. He wasn't paying attention. I feel a slight movement on my lower back. Then a whisper, "I saw you liked my post" his whisper sent shivers down my spine.

I gulp as I straighten my head and move his hand from my lower back. "Sam did you find it?" I ask changing the subject he nods and comes back with a box of strawberries. "I thought you were allergic?" I question.

"Ooh, they are for Kat" Sam says as he puts them in the cart, I nod. We go to check out. I ended up paying for Sam's stuff, it was whatever. Sam and Colby help me put in all the bags. Then we leave. I load my Jeep and close the trunk. We get back in a drive back.

When we arrived I parked my car and each one of us grabbed a few bags. We go up the elevator and to my apartment. They set the bags on the counter. "Thanks guys, I don't need anything else." I start unloading the bags. They nod and leave, Sam then stops. "I'll pick you up in two hours" he says before closing the door.
_________________________________________
This chapter is boring, I'm sorry! Vote, comment and follow please. Luv ya 🖤✖