chapter 21

Chapter song: snap out of it by artic monkeys.

  We arrived at David's house and colby parks, there was a lot of cars. We get out the car and walk up to the door. We just went in because normally David doesn't care. It was already filled with people. I held colbys hand as we walked over to the drinks, there we saw jake and tara.

"Hey jake" I smile, he smiles back at me.  "Hey!"

I grab a white claw. Jake then takes it "nope, shots first!" Jake smiled. I playfully roll my eyes as he pours me, colby, tara, and him a shot.

"Cheers"

We hit our shot glasses and take them. I jerk my head back at the taste. We all laugh. "Hey" sam taps my shoulder.

I walk away grabbing Sam's hand. I bring him outside. I stop, looking at him "lo-" before he could say anything I hug him, as tight as I could. We pull from the hug.

"Look, I should've accepted you and colby I cant chose who you can and cant be with" I look at sam and I dont let him Finish.

"No sam, it's my fault I should've told you about me and Colby, im sorry and I dont know if you know but, uh we are together now." I smile. Sam smiles and hugs me, "congrats, I'm sorry to for just walking out on you, I should've been mature."

We both smile at eachother. "I have one question though" sam looks down at me.

"What?" He raised one eyebrow.

"Why didn't you text me" I ask.

"Funny story. I uh, blocked you." Sam laughs. I punch him in the shoulder. "Did you really!" I laugh. He looks down and nods. Just then colby walks outside.  "There you are...." he paused looking at me and sam. Mainly at sam.

"Should I g-" sam interrupted colby "nah, dude." Colby just stood there.

"You just gonna stand there or are you going to give me a hug." Sam laughs. Colby smiles and they do the usual bro hug. "Anyway, Katrina is probably looking for me soooo, ima go" sam winks at me. I smile as he walks inside.

Colby walks over to me putting his hand on my lower back. "That was weird" colby leans over in my ear.

"Very" I blankly stare. Colby smiles and we go back inside, meeting up with Jake, tara, sam, kat, David and Kevin.  We talk for a bit and take about 4 more shots. Me and colby we all up on eachother.

  We were in the kitchen and I was on the counter Colby stood in between me with both hands on my hip. He pulled me in for a kiss, moving his hand down to my butt squeezing it a bit. The kiss became more intense and we began making out on David's counter. Colby moved his other hand to my neck, putting pressure on it. I gasp into the kiss smirking a bit.

"Aye free porn!" I hear a guy yell, I laugh a bit still keeping the kiss. Colby moved his lips from mine, down my neck then back up to my lips, keeping our mouths in sync. Everyone began shouting, yelling, cheering.

Colby moves his hand from my butt rubbing up and down on my arm, pinning both of my hands above my head as he kept the other one on my neck. I could tell people were recording us, because its David's party, everything is recorded. It's either on his vlog, his Instagram story or someone else's.

Colby then pulls from this kiss picking up the shot from the counter, taking it, he then kisses me, putting in my mouth. I pull from his lips and stick out my tounge at everyone showing I swallowed it. Everyone shouts excitedly shocked at the show we just put on. The music get louder and everyone sang and danced. I run my hands up and down on his chest and his shoulders. Colby smiles making our noses touch.

He connects our lips, leaving us both with a smile. He pulls from the kiss helping me down from the counter as we were both a hit drunk, but I was definitely more drunk. I grab his hand bringing him into the closet room which indeed out being someone's beedroom. I shut the door. By the time I turn around colby was already sitting on the bed. I sit on his lap, straddling my hips.

I take of his shirt, tracing his abs with my finger. I smirk colliding our lips. Colby lifts at my shirt letting me know hes about to pull in off. I pull from the kiss and he lifts up my shirt, scanning my black laced bra. He smirk pulling my neck to his lip, he finds my sweet spot. Leaving a few hickeys. He left me with a moan.

I then pulled away, pulling of my shorts and colby pants. I get back on his lap, pulling the covers over my shoulders. Colby flips us over. I wrap my legs around his waist and push his back down, pushing his lips onto mine. He hand travels to my bra, uncliping it and throwing it in the room. Colby hand travel down my body, he pulls off my underwear. He then pulls from my lips, moving his head under the covers. "What are y-" I was interrupted with a feeling of colbys tounge inside me.

I throw my head back, letting out a moan. I arch my back, and put my hand next to my head, griping onto the pillow, digging the side of my face into it. "Fuck colby!" I moan. Colby grabs ahold of my thighs, forcing me to keep my legs open. I rach under the covers griping his hair. Colby stops coming up from under the covers. I countie to breathe hard as I'm our of breath.

"Hand and knees." Colby demands. I listen. Colby takes off his boxers throwing them. I feel a cold hand on my hip, then colby tip, he thrust into me. I eventually adjusted, letting out a few moans.

He was going quite slow. "F- faster" I moan. "Give me a minute babygirl" colby let's out a breath. I then felt this big rush if pleasure. I let out a loud moan, "right there"

"Found it." He thrust faster and harder hitting that spot over and over again. I grab onto the headboard letting it hit the wall. Now both of colbys hands were on my hips, moving my body against his. The sound of our skin and our moans filled the room. The cover had slipped off of our bodys.

Colby then moves one of his hands to my neck. "Your so tight babygirl" he moans. "Daddy" I moaned.

"Oh, say that agian!" Colby smacks my ass. "Daddy, yes!" I moan, as colbys grip on my neck tightens. Then the door opens revealing the loud music and hallway light.

Me and colby didn't really pay attention and just continue. The door closes quickly. "C-colby" I moan. Releasing at that. Colby kept going until he released inside of me. We flop down, getting under the covers. Both of us panting like dogs. I get close to colby putting my head on his chest, and he wrapped his arm around me.

I felt my eyes shut, and I didn't bother to stop them.
_________________________________________
Well uhm, yeah that happened. Sad to say it, 1 more chapter. How do yall think it's going to end?