chapter 17

Chapter song: the hills (slowed) by the weekend

Colby hangs up the phone throwing it on his bed. I cover my face with my hands and groan.

"Hey." Colby laughs.

I feel the bed dip. Colby placed his hand beside me and lifted my shirt a little. He kissed my stomach making me giggle a bit. I feel colbys smirk as he leaves more small kisses. He pulls my shirt a bit more up, revealing my underboob. I smile into my hands as he kisses my stomach all over he kisses the side of me, going back to my stomach. I take my hands of my face and see colbys position.

He had one leg between me and the other over my leg. He kisses my stomach smiling at me. I smile and giggle. "Now, babe, tell me what's wrong." Colby ask. I sit up pushing colby down so I'm on his lap. I place my hips in a straddling position. I collide our lips, cupping his face.

Colby pulls from the kiss still keeping his eyes closed. He jerks his head back, opening them. He places his hands on my thighs. "What was that for?"

I look up at him and smile, getting lost in his ocean eyes. "Nothing, I just like what you called."

"Babe?" Colby smiles.

"Yeah" I giggle. Me and colby get lost into eachother eyes before he cups my face, pulling me to him. I smile into the kiss giggling a bit. I place my hand on the side of his neck. We hear colbys front door open. I pull from the kiss, sitting there for a minute.  Then there was a knock at colbys door. "Shit" I whisper jumping off colbys lap. "Give me a minute." Colby yells. I get in colbys bathroom and shut the door.

Colby pulls on some pants and a shirt. I hear him open the door.

"Yo sammy!"

"Sup brother, so uh you ready? I have to call alyssa." I hear Sam's voice.

Shit! My phone is on colby night stand, and my clothes are on the floor!

"Hey uh mind if I use your bathroom??" Sam speaks agian.

I cover my mouth trying to tone down my breathing.  "No, no, no..I mean, use the other one." Colby try's stoping sam.

"Why?" Sam raises one eyebrow.

"I- uh...I just took a fat shit, that's why.. I wouldn't go in there."

I close my eyes trying so hard bot to laugh. I'm immature okay! I smile and uncover my mouth. Eventually sam leaves and I come out. "You know Sam's going to your apartment. "Nah he will call me first." I laugh.

Colby nods. "So how you getting there without getting caught"

"That's the thing I dont know." I clench my teeth. Colby smiles and shakes his head looking at the floor.

I grab my clothes, putting them on. I take off colbys shirt and hand it to him. "Keep it" he winks. I smile.

I take it out of his hands and put them in my Victoria secret bag. Colby come up behind me, leaving a small kiss on my cheek. I smile and giggle. I turn around and colbys hands fall to my hips. I rest my arms on his shoulders and my hands around the back of his neck. 

I smile and lean in, capturing his cloud lips. I could feel his smile as we kiss for a bit. I run my hand up his head, grabbing a bit of blue streaks. The sound of our lips together, filled the room. His hands rub my hips up and down. He pulled from the kiss, and began kissing my jaw. He moved down to my neck. I pick up my neck, making it easier. "Alr- alright." I moan.

"I have to leave." I smile. He groans pulling me in for a hug. He lays his head on my shoulders. "Dont leave me baby" he groans agian, swaying our bodys.

"Cole, I have to go." I smile pulling him from me. "Okay okay." He smiles leaning down quickly kissing me. He picks his head back up smiling down at me.

"I love you" he looks at me. I smile "I love you too, I'll be going now." I walk past colby and I felt a sting on my butt.

Colbys hand.

I turn back looking at him. "Just to show I love you more." I couldn't help to giggle as he winks at me. I walk out of his room to his apartment door.  Instead of taking the elevator i take the stairs all the way down to the first floor.  I walk out the stairs and into the elevator, going up.

I get a call. I feel the vibrating in my pocket. I take it out answering.

"hey sam."

"Hey alyssa, wya?"

"I'm coming up, just got back from a friends house."

Another lie...

"Oh okay, well uhm I'm at your apartment, inside, it was unlocked.

"Oh okay,I'm coming now."

I hang up the phone and walk to my apartment  and see sam "hey"

"Oh hey" he stands up from the couch. "Down to come to the movies?" Sam ask.

"Yeah sure, lemme change"

I go into my room and change, I hate how I'm lying to sam, it makes me feel sick. I have to tell him soon.

I change Into.

I let my hair down and walk out

"A bit much for the movies ay?" Sam raises an eyebrow.

"What its cute. " I snap grabbing a water bottle. I open it, taking a sip. I put it in my purse then I walk with sam out the door.

"Is colby coming" I ask sam. "Yeah why?"

"Great" I cross my arms and roll my eyes playing the role.

The elevator opens revealing colby. We avoid contact. We get into the elevator and go to the garage getting in Sam's car. Colby and sam in the front and me in the back. I get on my phone and scroll through tiktok.

I look up to see where we are and I see colby staring at me through the mirror.  I shake my head and smile looking down at my phone agian.

We get to the movies and get out the car. We walk up to the window. "Three tickets to see the conjuring." Sam says handing the women his card.

"Okay, here you go, enjoy." The women hands sam the tickets. Sam hands me and colby our tickets and we take it out of his hand. We began walking, sam infront of me, Colby behind me. I felt a hand on my waist. "Your really testing me arnt you." The whisper sent shivers down my spine.

"What are you talking about." I push colbys hand off my waist.

"You and that dress, you know what your doing alyssa." Colby grabbed my waist stopping me. I look at him. "Colby, chill the hell out before we get caught" I quickly walk away leaving colby standing there, catching up to sam. "Hey are you okay we haven't been talking much." I ask sam.

"Yeah, yeah im good, it's just I know what you did."

Oh shit...
_________________________________________
YA GURL GOCHA WITH ANOTHA CLIF HANGER!!