chapter 22 (last chapter)

chapter song: gone by Katrina stuart.

I wake up next to a body. I turn over seeing colby. I sit up looking under the covers. I groan flopping back down on my pillow. I use my two fingers the pich my forehead, massaging it a bit to get rid of this headache.

  I get out of this bed, definitely not mine. Did me and colbt really have sex in a random person's bed. I feel sorry for them. I grab my bra and my underwear, slipping them on. I the put on my shirt and shorts leaving my chains and my purse to the side. I walk out the room, groaning from this pounding headache.

"Morning" a voice says. I didn't know what to do and my reflexes made me punch david in the nose. "Ow dammit" david groans.

"Oh shit ik so sorry david, you scared me!" I grab david bringing him to the kitchen. I wet a paper towel and hand it to him. He wipes the blood from his nose. "Thanks" he laughs.

I smile. "I'm sorry for whatever happened last night and that me and colby are still here." I sit on the counter and david leans on the island across from me.

"Its good, the only thing that wasn't good was me walking in on you and colby ass naked in My bed!" I put my hand over my mouth, snorting a bit.

"I'm so sorry, I was absolutely smashed last night." I laugh.

"Literally, in both ways" david laughed and I giggled. Me and david never really talked much but he seems like a great person and I would love to get to know him more as a friend.

"Wait looks at this video of you and Colby last night." David pulled put his phone and opened his Instagram showing a video of me and colby making out on the counter. I throw my head back groaning.

"This is exactly why I dint drink, all of colbys fan girls are gonna see that and they already hate me!" I laugh. Just then Colby walks out in just his pants and no shirt. "Morning babe" I smile. He rubs his eyes. "Tylenol" is all he says.

"What"

"I need Tylenol"

David looks at him "oh"

"David, can you uh get me some to." David nods getting a bottle handing it to me, I grab two pills handing the bottle to colby.

I just swallow the pills with no water. Colby dose the same. "Hey yall wanna go out to lunch, just us, no camera" david laughs.

"I'm down" I yip.

Colby nods, he walks over to me standing in between my legs.he hugs my waist, digging his head into my chest. I put one hand on his back and the other ontop of his head, playing with his hair.

"Hes a baby when he wakes up" I whispered to david. He laughed.

"No I'm not." Colby mumbled into my chest, I smile kissing his head.

"I'ma go get changed, when I'm done ima need yall to wash my sheets please." David laughs.

"I will, agian I'm sorry" I smile. David nods and walks away.

"Colby" I scratch his head. "What" he groans tiredly.

"Go put on your shirt and shoes" I demand.

"Give me a minute, I'm comfortable." Colby fades off. I roll my eyes in a playful way. I use my finger to pick up colbys chin. I use my hand to pinch his cheeks making him do a duck face, he smiles keeping his eyes shut. I couldn't help but giggle. I pull colbys face to mine, kissing his puckered lips. He moves my hand off his cheeks and attacks my neck with tiny kisses, in a tickling way. I giggle "stop" colby pulls away smiling.

"Alright, alright" he pecks my lips one more time. I jump off the counter walking to David's room knocking. "David, are you done" I ask. David opens his door, "yeah." He let's me and colby in. We grab our stuff putting it on. I strip David's bed and put everything in the the wash. I put on my shoes and meet colby and david in his living room.

"All done" I smile. I grab my purse and we head out. Me and colby go to his car and david goes to his. We decided to meet at arby's. I drove there parking.

We get out and meet david inside. We sit down. "So what yall want on me." David ask. "David it's fine, I got it." I smile.

"Alright fine, your loss" david laughs. We all told david what we want and he got up to go get the food. "Hey Alyssa" colby looks at me.

I use my hand to hold up my head. "What" I smile. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are" Colby smiles. That warmed my heart.

"Awe, babe" I smiling leaning in to kiss colby but was interrupted with my phone ringing, i look at it, seeing it showed 'kat' I pick it up answering the phone. "Hello"

"Hello, uh, alyssa"

kat sounded like she was crying.

"K-kat are you okay"

"Ye- yeah I'm fine. Its uh, sam."

I started to panic.

"What about sam, kat?"

"I uh called colby but he uh didn't answer."

"Okay kay, I get it but what's wrong with sam?"

"He uh, he got in a car accident last night and he uh didn't make it"

My phone falls out of my hand. "Bae, what's wrong with sam?" Every voice was a blur. My eyes filled up with tears making my vision a blur. I- i just lost my bestfriend......agian.

Hes gone...
____________________________________
God guys, these books making me emotional. But..good news aside from the fact that sam just died. My new book will be out tomorrow or Monday because sunday is my birthday so yeah. But if it bot tomorrow it will be monday. I promise!